Fences & Gates
Berta Landscaping & Property Maintenance Inc.

Reviews for Berta Landscaping & Property Maintenance Inc.

francesca.maltese in Toronto
francesca.maltese in Toronto

Backyard Makeover

Berta Landscaping really saved my backyard. We recently moved to a new home and the backyard was in really rough shape. I worked with Rhodas to sort through options and he really took the time to understand and capture what I had in mind. His employees were courteous and worked really efficiently to get the job done. I was shocked that my entire backyard had been made over in under 2 days. This left us able to enjoy the backyard for the remainder of the summer. They turned my scorched scrap into a beautiful entertaining space by extending my patio, laying new sod, and sectioning off my garden area. They took care of all the clean-up. It was the most simple and seamless transformation for me as the consumer. We haven't seen any weeds or any growth through our patio stones, which is amazing. Rhodas also gave us lots of tips for aftercare and maintenance. Needless to say, I wouldn't hesitate to contact Berta Landscaping for future projects and will also recommending them to others.

Thank you so much!

nathanieljem
nathanieljem

Backyard Renovation

Berta renovated my backyard patio which used to be old brick stone and had weeds growing in-between the stones. Now it's beautiful natural stone. They were great throughout the whole process. They helped me select the type of stone I wanted, removed and disposed of my old brick and installed the new natural stone. They even added an extra coat of sealer to my patio. They had great customer service and got the job done on time. Highly recommended!

Thank you. Appreciate the opportunity to work on your landscape.

Sramdeo88 in Toronto
Sramdeo88 in Toronto

Retaining wall installation

Great professional work. Planter retaining walls were built exactly to our specifications. Would highly reccomend!

Happy to hear you were satisfied!

Jnayah22 in Toronto
Jnayah22 in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Back patio and front entrance

I had quotes from a few companies but I went with Bertha Landings Landscaping instead because I had a positive vibe from the start. A gut hunch, and let me tell you that I am extremely happy with their work. On my initial assessment he (Rhodus) went over everything in details which allow me to paint a picture on my mind. I was skeptical at first which is normal, and at the end i was not a bit disappointed. I have also attach some pics for viewing. Everyone were very professional and courteous starting from the owner to the workers that I've met. Very clean work and no hidden cost like other companies when they quote. Fencing is next I can't wait.

quote.

Thank you. Looking forward to working with you again.

lissanu_markos in Toronto
lissanu_markos in Toronto

Sod installation new garden

Fast, clean and professional workers. It's July and we are enjoying nice thick green lawn with the kids. Better then I expected

Thank you!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Stone patio walkway and steps

After meeting with a couple of companies, I couldn't be happier that we chose Berta. The finished product was exactly what I envisioned. The price was right and the work was even better! I highly recommend Berta Landscaping.

Thank you for the kind words.

Landscaping Upgrades

Great company.

Reasonable rates, friendly fast and punctual.

Will definitely reach out to them again for my next landscape project(s)

Much appreciated!

More about Berta Landscaping & Property Maintenance Inc.

Specializing in all wood and stone work!
We install interlock, patio walkway, decks, fences, retaining walls and much more.

Contact us for a free quote to refresh your outdoor living space.