Fences & Gates
Berta Landscaping & Property Maintenance Inc.

Reviews for Berta Landscaping & Property Maintenance Inc.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Fencing Project

We had a great experience with Berta Landscaping! They installed a wooden fence in our backyard and did a fantastic job!
The team was professional, courteous and easy to get along with. We've gotten so many compliments on our new fence - it's well built and solid!
Thank you!

It was a pleasure. Your hospitality was greatly appreciated by the whole Berta Team as we thoroughly enjoyed building your fence.

Thank you.

Maria in Thornhill
Maria in Thornhill

Backyard Fence

We had Berta referred to us to fix our backyard fence, and it was such an easy process. We had a rotten falling over fence on one side, and a rusted chain link on the other. An upgrade was long overdue. Even though our backyard had a large slope, the Berta team saw our hesitation on having a tiered fence and created a custom plan to give us one even fence. We are so happy with the outcome. Highly recommend to anyone looking for quality work!

We are happy to of created a plan that worked with your vision. The project came together beautifully. Thank you for choosing Berta!

a.lirianoo23
a.lirianoo23
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Sod installation

Very hard workers, cleaned up after they were done too. Would definitely recommend to others.

Thank you. Hope you enjoy the summer in your green backyard.

Mercier in Toronto
Mercier in Toronto

New backyard fence.

The Berta Landscaping crew did an amazing job replacing our backyard (one side) fence. We recommend them for all types of residential exterior projects. Thank you again for the great work. Mercier

Thank you Mercier, it was a pleasure working with you!

Patio Installation

I struggled to find a landscaping company that would redo my apartment balcony patio. We have limited access as we are in a building but the Berta team was very accommodating. They were very courteous and respectful of our space. I highly recommend their team.

Thanks for the kind words! We hope you enjoy your new balcony!

brian_cabral86
brian_cabral86

Backyard Oasis

When it comes to our home, we are very particular about the contractors we choose, and Berta did not disappoint! From our initial meeting to quote the job, Tyler knew exactly what he was doing and made some great recommendations which elevated our ideas to the next level. We did fencing as well as well as a walking path. It was a smooth process from beginning to end. Thanks for the wonderful backyard oasis, Berta Landscaping!

Thanks for an amazing review, Brian! Hope you guys are enjoying your new private outdoor space!

jane
jane

Empty nesting during Covid

On my own and my teenage daughter is graduating high school and leaving to move in with dad for college. I couldn’t believe how much stuff we had!!

Sean and his team were just outstanding. They fit it all and were so quick! Very respectful and super easy to work with. I’d definitely reco Berta Landscaping & Property Mgmt.

Professional, quick and stayed on budget! Thanks guys :)

Thank you Jane we were glad to help you and your daughter with the move!

Kebron
Kebron
1 review Ajax, ON

Patio and walkway installation

I highly recommend choosing Berta Landscaping for all your landscaping needs. This is a very good company and the staff were very friendly and hardworking. They did our backyard and front and did an amazing job! It took them a perfect amount of time and cleaned up very well. Also the price was so reasonable. I couldn’t of found a better landscaping company then this one and I will continue to recommend it to others! thank you again for doing such an amazing job.

Thank you very much appreciate the kind words.

Alex Cabral
Alex Cabral
1 review Ajax, ON

Backyard Makeover

Never knew the full potential of our backyard until Berta showed us.. With rotting garden walls, more weeds than grass and an outdated deck, we decided to do a full revamp of our backyard and I now sit in awe of our new space everyday. Rhodas and Tyler layed out all our options with full transparency of all costs. They designed the most functional and sleek deck that flows so nicely, and installed artificial turf for a low maintenance green space. We have gained so much more space and functionality in our backyard.
Highly recommend!

Thank you Alex. It was a pleasure helping you transform your backyard and bringing your vision to life.

sumaiyasaleem443 in Toronto
sumaiyasaleem443 in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Backyard

Berta landscaping ticks all the boxes of the checklist to a Very happy customer. Quite honestly I had randomly chosen Berta landscaping to redo my backyard and was pretty skeptical considering earlier dealings with other landscaping companies. However, am so glad to say they have exceeded my expectations. The transparency, punctuality ( the team would be here working on my backyard before I could start my day :) each day ) and the can do attitude was very satisfying .. so here it goes I finally have a beautiful garden and a big thank you to Rhodas, Tyler and team :) .. I Highly recommend these guys if you are looking to have a great satisfying experience ...

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a great experience having you and your family as customers.

More about Berta Landscaping & Property Maintenance Inc.

Specializing in all wood and stone work!
We install interlock, patio walkway, decks, fences, retaining walls and much more.

Contact us for a free quote to refresh your outdoor living space.