Arizona Outdoor Solutions

Reviews for Arizona Outdoor Solutions

Jo Ann in Oakville
Jo Ann in Oakville

Residential Sprinkler System

Having done much research on sprinkler systems and having obtained several quotes I proceeded with Arizona. Rick came out personally to provide detailed information. He was able to accommodate the project start date that I needed. This is a very feature rich Wi-Fi operated system. Its taken me a little while to become comfortable with it however, I am at ease with it now. Rick has been quick and happy to support and overall the customer service at Arizona is excellent.

Thank you for the review Jo Ann. Your recommendation to create a cheat sheet for new users of the water saving wifi controller is taken seriously and I have added it to my calendar to ensure it gets taken care of. We at Arizona Outdoor Solutions take communication seriously, we're happy to hear our customer service is appreciated!
Rick

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Irrigation instalation and servicing

Knowledgeable and courteous staff. Fair pricing and a job done as promised. Recommend them for any irrigation and lighting project you might have.

Thank you for this review! One of the core values at Arizona Outdoor Solutions is Respect and we are glad that it shines through from our staff!

Bob from Burlington
Bob from Burlington
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Exceptional Lawn Sprinkler Service and Installation

Before meeting Rick I had used several different companies and had never been fully satisfied with any of them. With Rick and Arizona Outdoor Solutions I can count on consistent and quality service and I know that I am not being sold products or services that I do not need. Rick is always responsive and his crews are respectful and helpful. Rick looks after my own home and numerous rental properties as well as a couple of condominium sites for me.

Thanks for the great review, Bob - your appreciation for quality matches well with our goals here at Arizona Outdoor Solutions. Here's to many more years working together! 🍻

0 reviews Brantford, ON

Customer Focused at its Best

Arizona Outdoor Solutions showed up on time, stayed on budget, and were very customer focused. I had even changed my mind on a few things as they came up during the install, but Ricks team accommodated with no complaining.

Wow! What a great review and thank you for your business - we here at Arizona Outdoor Solutions hope to continue to impress you for many years to come - enjoy your healthy lawn and gardens this summer!

More about Arizona Outdoor Solutions

Arizona Outdoor Solutions is an industry leader in the design, installation, and management of commercial and residential irrigation systems. We are proud to serve our communities in Southern Ontario, including Hamilton-Wentworth, Waterloo Region, Halton Region, and Wellington County.

We offer a range of maintenance packages to ensure that your irrigation system continues to meet the evolving needs of your property.