United Home Services Centre Inc.

Markham ON L3R 2Z9

United Home Services Centre Inc.

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for United Home Services Centre Inc.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

L4S 2A1

Staffs are nice and kindly ,Professional skill and perfect service as well. High recommended to my friends

We are pleased to learn that your are happy with our chain of service. Indeed, our slogan is "If you are happy with our service, tell your friends. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please tell Ben".

Vivi
Vivi

Replacement of the Furnace

The Cooling system is not working, so I contacted United Home Services. Ben's team responded soon. After a close investigation, the experts determined that it was the blowing motor in the furnace stopped working. Since the old system has been used more than designed life cycle, we decided to replace the Furnace. Ben's team is very professional and we don't need to worry about anything. After the installation, the team also tested the heating and cooling multiple times, and also provided some advices to extends the life of the equipment. The new furnace works great, thanks a lot!

Thank you Vivi for your endorsement of the service level we have provided. Responsiveness and reliability are the two main factors we focus on especially during the periods of heat waive attack.

AC Replacement

Installation was handled promptly, and communication was very clear except when it came to warranty package. Installation team indicated I would receive this package on August 1. So far nothing- quick to take your money but not quick to follow up on their end.

Hi, could you please send us email or give us a phone call to verify your email address? We might have done it and we need to verify your email to ensure warranty has been sent to the right email. Thank you.

Jiezhi
Jiezhi

Very good product and best service

I bought 3 acs for my different properties, all good. Whenever i need service, they schedule asap and service with fair price. I recommended this company to all my friends

Thank you Jiezhi for passing along the good words in your circle. We strive to exceed customer expectations in products selection and service each and every time.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Products

Great quality and great service! I am very happy with our new air condition. Thank you!

We understand that to most consumers, trying to find the right products could be a challenging task. Helping customers to find the products that suite their actual needs and pocket books in a timely manner is one of our priorities.

Roger in Mississauga
Roger in Mississauga

Great service and price!

I got multiple quotes from different suppliers. I chose this company since the price is competitive and quick. Also the work was done completely professional and see the quality of job.
Recommended my friends already.

Thank you Roger for your comment. We understand the importance for consumers to do adequate research when it comes to purchasing/installing HVAC systems. That is why we are committed to providing solutions best suited to our customers' needs.

aashishi_kuma
aashishi_kuma
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Furnace Install

Team at United Home Services Centre is very professional and responsive. Our furnance broke down in cold weather and they were very quick to replace one in timely manner. Technicians were knowledgeable and left place very clean and completed job very professionally.
Most importantly despite nature of urgent call they were very competitive with pricing.

Will definitely recommend their services.

Thank you Aashishi for your recognition. You have indeed outlined our proud culture of pricing our service with integrity. We are in business because of customers' faith and trust. Hence, state of urgency does not affect how we price of service.

Super in Cambridge
Super in Cambridge
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

AC Installation

The Company has installed 5 AC for me, the quality are very good and the price is the cheapest amont all prices I collected from other suppliers. It is a reliable company. I strongly recommend them.

Thank you Super in Cambridge. it is our focus on reliability, responsiveness and quality service that brings us business opportunities from returned customers and referrals. For this reason, we are able to get the best deals for our customers.

Simon
Simon

Air conditioner, furnace

Excellent services and products, responsible and good follow up after job done. I highly recommend this company.
They also have the best price.
I am happy to do business with Mr. Ben

The pleasure is ours to have the opportunity servicing your needs. Indeed, reliability is one of the qualities we are proud of. Thank you for your feedback Simon.

Mike in Vaughan
Mike in Vaughan

A/C repair

Very honest people, I paid $85 to repair my A/C as other service company was Asking $1100 to change the furnace board to get my AC to work, problem I had was just burned-out wire not the board,

Thank you Mike. Understanding and meeting customer needs are just two of the main criteria in building long term business relationships. We are in the industry for more than 16 years and integrity is always our priority.

More about United Home Services Centre Inc.

United Home Services is a professional Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC service company dealing with worldwide famous brands such as Lennox, Goodman, York, Keeprite etc. We take integrity first as the basic principle and pay attention to the service quality and customer satisfaction of each link. We can apply for government rebate program(政府能源补贴) for furnace, Attic,tankless and more...