Covered Bridge Roofing & Skylights

D in Ottawa
D in Ottawa
1 review Wakefield,

Fabulous new metal rooves

It started with a leak at my chimney. I asked a roofer to look at it. He gave me a cost to repair it, and a cost for a new metal roof since the shingles had another 6-9 years he said.

For the cost difference between the repair around the chimney and a metal roof, it made sense to get a new roof. But then the estimate doubled because he says he underestimated size of roof. I had him do a temporary fix until I acquired more quotes.

Quotes came in. I chose Covered Bridge and asked many questions. He did some prep work on the roof for the snow guards. In the meantime, leaks continued. Before Jiri started on the roof on the Monday, I contacted him to find out if the continuing leak was because of the prep work he did on the roof or the patch work. Patch work. He came right over and applied the correct sealant at the leak area at no charge.

He went over and beyond the work required, completed the rooves–house roof, shed rooves and wood shed roof–in a timely manner, and didn't charge me for issues he found. I am beyond happy with my new rooves. I won't have to worry about new roofing for a long time. And, the bonus is the roof will be recycled when its time comes in decades to come.

Thank you, Jiri and Jeremy!

Scott in Toronto
Scott in Toronto
0 reviews Val Des Monts,

Emergency leak repair and roof replacement

I had a leaking addition roof with skylights that required attention. However the leak was symptomatic of deeper underlying issues with the roof which had been poorly installed and insulated by a previous contractor.

In the end, we decided to remove the entire roof and replace it. Following a good deal of discussion, Covered Bridge Roofing offered me a range of options and advice tailored to my needs and budget, so that I could choose what was best for me.

I am super pleased with how the project work turned out and I will definitely be using CBR again.

It's often hard to find reliable, organized, technically knowledgeable and articulate roofing contractors that care about doing an excellent job; but Jiri and his team provided all of those qualities and more.

Laurie Souliere in Luskville
Laurie Souliere in Luskville
0 reviews Luskville,

Good morning Jiri and company,

I would highly recommend and have actually already recommended your company to family and friends. You were extremely professional, honest, personable and reasonably priced. You and your workers were punctual, left your job site clean and were very knowledgeable about not only roofing but ventilation.

All the best,
Laurie Souliere and Eldon Keon

Laurie and Eldon.

Sean in Onoway
Sean in Onoway
0 reviews Gatineau,

Fantastic work and customer service!!!

Dealing with Jiri was great from start to finish. What stood out most was the palpable pride/passion with which Jiri goes about his craft. I felt as though this guy was more concerned about his finished product than even I was.

More about Covered Bridge Roofing & Skylights

Professional Roofing, Friendly Service You can expect exceptional customer service from the very first phone call. When you first get in touch with us, we’ll book an estimation appointment with you. From there, we will visit you to assess the needs of the project. We will give you an accurate, ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Ottawa?