Lawn and Lawn Landscape and Renovations

Toronto ON M1P 2W4
General Contractors
Lawn and Lawn Landscape and Renovations

Reviews for Lawn and Lawn Landscape and Renovations

Fence,pavers installation and yard work

Highly recommend this company.
Work done in a timely efficient manner.
Fence and yard work well done.
Owners listened to all concerns and acted upon them.
Owners very personable and easy to deal with.

The pleasure was ours! Enjoy your fence and backyard, Happy Gardening!

Interlocking

We hired Lawn and Lawn to put in a new interlocked driveway, and they did a fantastic job. They were a professional crew that did everything right. Very nice people who gave us exactly what we were looking for. Thank you Lawn and Lawn for the amazing work. I love my new driveway.

We are very glad that you are happy with your driveway! If there is anything you need this upcoming season, we would be more than happy to help!

Landscaping

I hired Lawn and Lawn to complete the landscaping at my home. They were to make a interlock patio and a fence. They were a professional crew who knew what was required. They gave me all the details and kept me updated. Also, all the work was done within the timeline they provided me with and gave me a clean finish. The price for the work was also reasonable and they worked with my budget and provided several options. I would definitely rehire this company. Thank you Ali for the amazijg work.

It was our pleasure! Thanks for the kind words

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Installed new plumbing & dishwaser in kitchen island

I hired this team to install plumbing and a dishwasher in my kitchen island and they did a great job for a very fair price. They were quick considering the amount of work involved, professional and cleaned up when they were all done.

Thanks Anthony! We are glad we could help.

Sodding

In July 2020, I instructed this company to complete the sodding in my front and back yard. The workers are all talk as once they get the job they don't stand behind their work and their so called warranty is non-existent. I have called several times and they have failed to return my calls or return to fixing their work. The quality of sodd was so substandard that it didn't grow or take to the ground. Their so called 'expertise' was complete farce as they didn't put enough top soil on the ground before laying the sodd forcing me to ask another professional to rectify. Would never recommend them!
They left partial side of front lawn without sodding and promise will come back

We are very sorry to hear that. We will have someone reach out to you to investigate this issue.

Sue G.
Sue G.

Landscaping and Patio Stone Maintenance

Highly recommend this company. I can't say enough good things about Abdul - excellent communication, excellent follow through, flexible, detailed estimates and paperwork. We received what we asked for and it was done when promised. I will always hire Abdul and his crew in the future whenever there is anything they can do for us. And I highly recommend him to others.

Thank you for the kind words Sue. It was an absolute pleasure working with you! Enjoy the patio and the yard.

Pia from Toronto
Pia from Toronto

Backyard gardens

I couldn’t be happier with lawn and Lawn. The work was done quickly and was exactly what I had hoped for. Communication was excellent, and I’d hire them in a heartbeat for future projects.

The pleasure was ours, Thanks so much!

Front Garden

Abdul helped me clean out large roots and set up a beautiful front garden. His team did an amazing job. He was extremely professional and great at accommodating my priorities and concerns.

We are right around the corner if you ever need us again. Glad we could help!

Kim
Kim

Landscaping - bamboo removal & interlocking stone

Ali was very professional, came promptly to give us a quote. His quote very clearly outlined the work involved;
we were given good follow up instructions to care for our new lawn
Initial rating of this company was 9/10. Very responsive; very customer service oriented.
A few months after work was complete, we decrease the rating to 2/10.
Work is completed without discussing all pros and cons of the outcome. They do not stand behind their word; They became unavailable, non-responsive, made excuses, did not show up when they said they would, and were non-apologetic. When they did finally show up, they didn’t announce their arrival, and appeared to try and skimp out on finishing properly. Final conversation on text message was a refusal to discuss options to solve the problem.
There were hints throughout, that they did not have the expertise to fully deliver on what they had promised, with evidence of smooth talking. Based on issues that arose once work was completed this became evident.
There is still opportunity for the company to redeem themselves and stand behind their work if they so choose.

We are glad we could help. Enjoy the new lawn and steps!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Backyard Facelift

Abdul and his crew did an awesome job removing an overgrown garden and replacing it with brand new sod as well power washing and re-sealing my flagstone patio. I am super pleased with the result and can’t wait to start enjoying my backyard again. I would highly recommend Abdul and his team.

Thank you, It was our pleasure!

More about Lawn and Lawn Landscape and Renovations