Arbor Art Inc.

Mississauga ON L5J 3J3

Arbor Art Inc.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Arbor Art Inc.

Kasa
Kasa

Tree pruning

Arbor Art is a good company to deal with because:
1. The original estimate for pruning the whole tree was tailored to meet my budget
2. The work done mainly involved pruning the branches which were banging on the roof and over the electric wires.
This was done exactly how I wanted, the clean-up was good, and this was all done in the rain.
3. All the staff were pleasant and efficient, and I was kept informed re dates and times.
4. When more pruning is needed on trees or bushes, I will definitely be calling Arbor Art, and I would recommend this company to others

Thank you so much for the kind words about our team. We would be pleased to help again!

Remove Old hedge roots and replant new cedar hedge

Arbor art was very professional and showed up exactly when they said they would and worked very quickly and efficiently. They cleaned up everything and left it in perfect shape as well. I am very happy with the new hedge.

We are pleased it worked out to your liking! Enjoy the new hedge and thank you for the kind words.

Kari in Toronto
Kari in Toronto

Tree removal

I can't even begin to tell you how impressed I am with this company. From the moment I reached out through HomeStars....Natasha was always very responsive and patient with my questions. This was very different from other companies. I had actually selected a different company that I received a quote from last year. The arborist that gave the quote was fantastic. But the owner and admin staff were terrible. I waited months for a date and constantly had to follow up. I eventually cancelled them. Arbor Art was so different and so easy. And the guys that came out today to do the work we're absolutely fantastic. Let me explain. I wanted a tree in my backyard removed but the only access to my backyard is through my house or over the fence that I share with the park. But that was no problem. They hopped the fence, took their time removing the tree in pieces, and thoroughly cleaned up the area. It was perfect and quick. I highly recommend using this company. You won't be disappointed!

Kari, thank you for your kind words and appreciation of our work! All the very best!

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Hedge trimming and dead tree removal

This past labour day Monday, 2 employees from Arbor Art came on time to work on an overgrown , old cedar hedge. The project involved trimming and removal of dead trees.
Their attention to detail was fantastic. They completed the job in a very timely manner and the cleanup was done . (Not only did I not have to ask them to do the clean up, it was done so well that it required no extra cleanup by me).

I still have some problem areas, which was beyond the scope of this project , and they provided some great suggestions to resolve these problems.
I would highly recommend them. Professional , on time and great value .

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We enjoyed making your property looking even more beautiful.

Richard & Laura
Richard & Laura

Tree trimming

We had selected Arbor Art after obtaining a few quotes. Their knowledge and passionate attitude about trees gave us the confidence that they would do quality work. The crew of two showed up early, completed the job efficiently and cleaned up the site within 3 hours. They systematically removed the dead branches and trimmed the crown to remove clutter. My wife and I are extremely happy with the end results. The Locust tree now looks amazing and we admire the view every day from our kitchen window. Also, we appreciated the extra tips on caring for our other trees.

From start to finish, it was a pleasure working with Natasha, Ievgen and Dema. Look forward to doing business with them again in the future. Highly recommended!!

Richard, Laura, thank you for the kind words! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to working together again!

Home Renos
Home Renos

Great Service

From the beginning prompt response, excellent customer service. Came in quickly for an inspection. Prior to contacting them, we had tried to connect with other companies for quotes, etc. but their follow up was lacking. Arbor Art Inc. came in very quickly and diligently for an inspection. We decided to go with them and then within a few days, they were available for the actual job. Crew came on time and worked all day
and cleaned up thoroughly, very professional. Overall, I would definitely recommend anyone to use Arbor Art Inc. They were also very reasonably priced.

We value your kind words and would be happy to help again! All the very best.

Phil and Debbie  in Oakville
Phil and Debbie in Oakville

Trimmed Two Large Trees

Needed to trim dead branches from two trees overhanging my pool. Natasha and the team were really responsive and were able to schedule the pruning within a couple of days. Arbor art did a great job and cleaned up thoroughly. No hesitations with recommending Arbor Art.
UPDATE: we asked Arbor Art to return to remove a large tree. Once again we received prompt service and we’re really happy with their work

Phil, Debbie, thank you for your kind words! We would be delighted to help again!

Samia in Toronto
Samia in Toronto

Stump grinding

We had another company come and cut our tree down, but was impossible to nail down to finish the job. Desperate, we came on to Homestars to find another company to offer a quote. The Arbor Art Inc. team was very responsive, reasonably priced, came when they said they would and worked an entire day. Fantastic!

Great to hear, Samia! We are pleased we could accomplish this challenging task

AM and DJ
AM and DJ

We bought a house - Arbor Arts made the trees beautiful!

We were extremely happy with the results! We hired Arbor Arts after purchasing a new property that had many neglected and damaged trees. Natasha was a joy to work with on Homestars. Everyone at Arbor Arts were very positive and polite in all communications, and payment was flexible and easy. Our trees were initially crowded and overgrown, and there was a large dead tree infested with ants. Ievgen, Dmytro and team worked harder than we can describe to remediate the issues. The day was 30+ degrees and the team, and in full safety gear, they didn’t slow down! All were very knowledgeable about the garden and trees. They listened to our concerns and preferences, and made decisions to promote the health of the trees. Initially we expected the cleanup would be two full days of work, instead the crew worked 9am to 8pm in order to finish in one day, which we really appreciated. All remains were chipped and cleaned by the crew, leaving our garden tidy. We look forward to having Arbor Arts back for our next service.

We appreciate the kind words! Enjoy the new house and the yard and we hope to help you again!

Susan
Susan

Remove tree stump with challenge

Since it was quite a challenge to remove the stump, some other companies said NO to us. Arbor Art was willing to take the job, they used machine and hands to remove the stump completely, and planted a new tree at the same spot.
They also cleaned the backyard neatly after job done.
We are very satisfied with their work, would recommend to anyone who is looking for arborist.

Thank you, Susan! Your kind words are very much appreciated!

More about Arbor Art Inc.

Tree Maintenance and Services - tree removal, pruning, trimming, stump grinding