E and M CAPITAL INNOVATIONS INC

Rama in Toronto
Rama in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent and efficient service

Had to replace a damaged garage door and contacted the company after having seen excellent reviews. I was extremely pleased with the service. Initial estimator was friendly and explained the process; had to wait several weeks for the new door (matching the other door) to arrive but this was explained at the time the estimate was given. The installer (Randall) was very efficient, did an excellent job of replacing the door and all the hardware, reninstalled my opener. I am very happy with the quality of the material and repair work; the workmanship is guaranteed for two years Definitely recommend this company. And thank you Randall.

hello, thank you for such a great review, we appreciate your choice to go with us and really happy with the final result again, thanks again

Mireille in Québec
Mireille in Québec
1 review Quebec City,

Garage Door Spring Repair

Promptness, professionalism, excellent services and knowledge are the keywords for this company. Work done with a smile and courtesy. Highly recommend them. Will never hesitate to call them again if needed

hello, thank you so much for such a positive feedback, we really appreciate it!

Rohit,Ottawa
Rohit,Ottawa

Garage Door Repair

Our garage door cable snapped, several joints and braces came unhinged; some panel got bent. We contacted the company. Randall their expert came, diagnose the issue, proposed some economical options. Fixed the the door better then I could have envisioned. In 30 minutes he was more productive the I was in 3 days.

hello Rohit, thank you for such a nice review and we really appreciate

Carl in Mississauga
Carl in Mississauga

Highly recommended!

Very happy with the service provided! Our technician, Joey, was very friendly and also very quick. I may have gotten lucky, but I booked an appointment with them at 11:30; the technician showed up around 12:35 and by 14:00 he was done! Highly recommend.

hello Carl, thank you for your great feedback, we really appreciate it

Iryna in Toronto
Iryna in Toronto
1 review Gatineau,

Garage door spring replacement

I am very impressed with the EMC Innivation’s speed and quality of service. I discovered that my garage door got stuck and would not open around 6 pm on a week day March, 2021. They sent a technician to inspect it the next day at 2 pm. Joey was able to quickly identify the issue (my door spring was broken), and able to fix it in like 30 min. Very friendly and polite. The price of $195 plus tax that I paid included parts and instalment, and seemed very reasonable. Will definitely recommend this company!
Regards,
Iryna

Hello Iryne,
thank you for such a great feedback, it means the world to us

Sherzad in Toronto
Sherzad in Toronto

Garage door

During a pandemic and a garage door issue, Joey arrived on time and with the most impeccable customer service that I have ever received even prior to covid! Kudos to him and whom ever recruited him! He is an asset to you and I’d hire him in a heartbeat to run my business.

thank you for such a great feedback, our team priority is to help and give the best service that we're able to give, thanks again

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent Garage Door Service

Excellent garage door repair service. I called them around 5pm, they scheduled the repair time 6-8 the same day. Before the technician Joey coming, he called twice to remind me he will come around 7:30pm. Joey came 7:30 and only took one hour to fix the garage door. Joey is very professional and he explained all the detailes and how to maintain the door to avoid the same error again.

Thank you for a great feedback, we really appreciate it

Kathleen Murdie
Kathleen Murdie
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replacement garage doors

In the middle of winter with snow falling all day, they spent the whole day taking down the old doors and putting up new ones. The technician found a way to work around some measurement issues, kept us updated on what he was doing and how long it would take. The new doors are fantastic , so quiet. He cleaned up the garage after he was done, even shoveled out the snow. I would highly recommend this company

Justin in Ottawa
Justin in Ottawa

Garage Door Replacement

Our old garage door opener quit. E and M were straight forward and got the job done, exactly as described and quoted. In and out without any trouble.

The new opener is fantastic.

hello Justin, thank you for your good feedback, we appreciate it and was pleasure to do business with you

Robert
Robert
1 review Ottawa, ON

Garage door replacement and garage door opener

Great job! Garage door was broken and the next day technician showed up and repaired. Said should replace unit. Randall showed up at the promised time and replaced door and frame and installed garage door opener. Outstanding service. Randall is one of the best I have had the pleasure to deal with. Courteous, knowledgeable and patient. He explained everything I needed to Know. I would recommend this company without reservation.

hello Robert, thank you for the good feedback, we will always try our best to provide the most stress free process when it comes to garage doors. enjoy your new garage door system and your good Experience with us mean the world to us! thanks again

More about E and M CAPITAL INNOVATIONS INC

E&M CAPITAL is a locksmith and garage company operated by experienced technicians with more than 10 years of proven experience in the Canadian market. Ottawa based and family owned we put our clients needs and satisfaction as a top priority. In any locksmith or garage problem our family will be happy to help your family providing expert advice, innovative solutions and excellent customer service including one year warranty for all parts and labor!

** E&M CAPITAL- Locksmith which provides a full range of residential and commercial locksmith services including custom locks, security doors, key-less entry systems, emergency locksmith services, hardware locks and much more.

** E&M CAPITAL Garage - offering all residential garage door repairs including replacement of broken cables and springs, openers, hinges and brackets, panel replacement and fresh installations of brand new door.

We are proud to serve our community in the Ottawa and Gatineau area.

We serve Clarence-Rockland, Russell, Carp, Kanata, Stittsville, Richmond, Munster, Malakoff, Manotick, Nepean, Bayshore, Centerpaointe, Carlington, Westboro, The Glebe, Alta Vista, Vanier, Overbrook, Greenbelt, Greely, Metcalfe, Gloucester, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Hull, Plateau, Aylmer, and Chelsea.