Savoy Kitchens By Design

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Mississauga ON L4W 3P1

Reviews for Savoy Kitchens By Design

Kitchen renovation

Overall, we are happy with the kitchen project delivered by Savoy kitchens. However, we did this project during the pandemic where we encountered some delays so a 6-8 week project went on for 3 months. We are happy with our dream kitchen so in the end it’s all that matters. The team was highly professional and communicated with us constantly throughout the project.

It is rewarding to know that we were able to deliver on our promise that, while the process will be stressful, the results will live up to your expectations.

Thank you for your patience, which I know we tried at times.

Misha in Toronto
Misha in Toronto

Lovely Dsign

Les was great to work with. He turned my wants into reality. Really happy with the result. Have so much more cupboard space and work area. Love the clean look.

It took a bit longer than planned but I'm glad that we were able to turn your vision into reality. Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout the process.

KS in Mississauga
KS in Mississauga

Still incomplete in MONTH 6 (SIX) now!!

Note to Homestars: How do I remove pictures?

I will re-do this review after the work is complete.

I had put in the review, and 2 days later they called and said they may be able to finish this week. So I have removed everything that I was going to say and will post it all after it is (hopefully) conpleted.

I should have edited my old review a long time ago, because the last time I put it in, they called me the very next day.

Unfortunately, our inability to obtain pats and materials has torn our schedule to pieces.

We took the existing kitchen out when the manufacturer of the new cabinet doors and panels gave us two weeks notice of the order being ready for us.

The afternoon that we completed the removal, we received an email from the manufacturer informing us that “...due to material and worker shortages they are unable to provide a production schedule until further notice.”

As a result, the process ground to frustratingly slow crawl.

While waiting for the back ordered items, we did our best to create a functioning kitchen. Plumbing, exhaust fan, gas hook up and electrical outlets were completed. But, no matter what, we can't install what the manufacturer can't produce.

Jeffrey Burnell from Mississauga
Jeffrey Burnell from Mississauga

Kitchen Reno

Working with Les, Jaison and Francesco has been great. Everything was planned out well beforehand and when there were changes or questions I was able to discuss and reach agreement. I was very pleased with all aspects of the reno from the planning through the execution and the end result. Nothing was too much trouble and time was taken to make sure I was satisfied with the end result. I would thoroughly recommend this team of professionals who took a very dated kitchen and made it sparkle. Thanks guy’s!

Your trust and confidence from beginning to end made it possible to answer all the questions and seamlessly execute the changes. Thank you and Alla.

Francesca in Toronto
Francesca in Toronto

Kitchen cupboards painted

Les and James did an incredible job on our old, dated kitchen cabinets. It looks like a brand new kitchen now. Very happy with the results.
James is a fantastic painter - tidy, on time and paid attention to all the details.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Kitcheb renovation

Les and his team did a great job in out kitchen. We had backsplash, under cabinet lights, sink/faucet and new quartz countertops installed. Les provided his years of experience into helping us what worked and didnt work for our kitchen and tried saving us some money as well. When his team arrived, they worked diligently and at a reasonable speed. They went above and beyond to make sure our kitchen was beautiful, functional and safe. Overall, we are very happy with their work and will not hesitate to contact Les again for future work.

Thank you very much. I apologize for not having lived up to our 10 star standards.

Cannabis Store Cabinetry

Les and his team were a pleasure to work with. They always openly communicated about the project and kept me up to date on the progress.

It was a pleasure to work with you and I wish you success

Kitchen island and TV Wall unit

Les did a phenomenal job transforming my condo into a modern, upscale, sleek unit! I wasn’t 100% sure what I wanted at the beginning and Les was patient to walk me through different options for the TV wall unit until I landed on the perfect choice. I’m incredibly pleased with the final product and it was all done for a fantastic price. I would highly recommend Les for a job, and thank him and his team for their patient and pleasant demeanour. Thank you for bringing my idea to life!

Thank you very much for your comments.
Our aim is to create our client’s vision. Regardless of project size. I’m happy to know that we succeeded.

Main floor Reno

Extremely happy with our main floor Reno! New kitchen, new living and dining room area. Les and his team turned our dreams into reality. Les went above and beyond to make sure everything was done with detail and great care. From the countless hours in creating the blueprint and new layout to various trips to suppliers and non stop emails and texts. He was dedicated in making sure we got everything we wanted - and more! From the custom kitchen cabinet finish to the custom wall to wall, wall unit he was patient with every change, redesign and tweak we threw at him. The finished product is even better than we could have imagined! the redesign now provides more sight lines, better flow and an illusion of more space. We look forward to working with Les and his team again when we redo the the second floor!!

My stated aim was to see you with the same smile of satisfaction at the end of the project as your smile of anticipation at the beginning. I’m seeing it. Working with you was a pleasure. Thank you for your trust.

Complete Condo reno

Les did an exceptional job on an incredibly challenging renovation in a condo unit neglected 40 years by its owner. The senior condo owner asked me for help and after being disappointed by contractors that didn't show up I fortunately found Les. It was a renovation of everything from top to bottom and there were surprises at every step of the way. Les was committed to sticking to the budget despite many setbacks and the amount of personal time he invested wasn't even close to being compensated for. If you're looking for someone who'll ensure customer satisfaction and a quality job then Les is your man with creative solutions and a genuine dedication to meeting your needs..

Thank you for your willingness to go with the flow when the flow changed direction.

More about Savoy Kitchens By Design

We turn your dream renovation into reality while extracting every dollar of value from your budget – and delivering a level of service unmatched by any other kitchen renovation company in Toronto.

Simply put, we give you more WOW for your money.

Give us any job and you will be amazed by how we transform a space into something that is not just beautiful, but also more functional. Even a small condo kitchen can look bigger with the right design choices.

It is all about understanding the three Rs of kitchen renovations – remodel, reface, repaint.