Accell Plumbing

Reviews for Accell Plumbing

Kennedy
Kennedy

Clogged bathroom drains

Very impressed with the service I received from Accell Plumbing. They were quick to get back to me, sent someone right away, and the service was done quickly and well. The plumber as well as the person I booked with were both very friendly and helpful. Will definitely go with Accell again in the future.

H.J in Calgary
H.J in Calgary

plumbing & furnace

I highly recommend Accell plumbing & heating. Dave went above and beyond by providing excellent customer service and outstanding workmanship. He is extremely knowledgeable and answered all my questions and concerns.

Garage Heater

We are more than happy with our heated garage. Dave and his crew did a great job installing the brand new heater in my garage.
It was always fast and friendly communication and the job was done on time
I highly recommend them

Thanks guys

0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Hot water heater

So impressed with Accell Plumbing. Dave was prompt, professional, and charged a fair price. After installing my new hot water heater, Dave made sure to go over all the components, and maintenance procedures and pointed out a mistake I had made by putting some paper products on my furnace and old hot water heater that could have started a fire!! Highly recommend Dave and Accell Plumbing.

Howard Johnson in Calgary
Howard Johnson in Calgary

Renovation Project

Dave supplied two new toilets and a new hot water tank for a renovation project at our home. He and his crew were punctual, polite, cleaned up after themselves and best of all, everything worked as promised. I would definitely recommend Accell Plumbing for any plumbing needs.
Howard Johnson

Thank you so much for your review Howard! We're glad we could be of service and we're happy to help again!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Quick fix

Easy communication and did a good job at fixing our toilet issues. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for your great review!

Bath tub hookup

Very helpful to do the things I can't in my bathroom diy renovation. Also was responsive to extra questions I have had.

We're always here to help and we're glad to have helped answer your questions!

0 reviews Chestermere, AB

Water tank and humidifier replacement

arrived on time, job done in no time at all, old parts removed, excellent service

I'm glad we could be of service! thank you again!

Elissa in Calgary
Elissa in Calgary

Excellent Service

I needed a new toilet and Dave recommended an excellent high pressure toilet. He went and picked it up and had it installed the following day. Awesome customer service, I would highly recommend Accell Plumbing to everyone.

I'm glad Accell Plumbing & Heating could help you out!!

More about Accell Plumbing

Accell Plumbing & Heating First established in 1975 as a family-run business, Accell Plumbing & Heating Inc. has been proudly serving Calgary and surrounding areas since. Daily hands-on management by owner Dave Anderson provides personal service and attention to detail on every job. Built on 3 pillars of quality, honesty, and fair pricing, we employ a team of red-seal certified professionals, such as plumbers, pipefitters, sheet metal workers, HVAC service technicians and class.

The business successfully combines the service advantages of a small, owner-operated company, with the technology and resources of a large organization. Backed by the latest in repair, Accell Plumbing & Heating Limited continues to improve and expand to meet customer needs.

Accell Plumbing & Heating Inc has the capability to serve the commercial and industrial market. Our team has been growing rapidly, working with a variety of clients across a range of different industries. Whether tailoring a design-build to your needs or executing a complete plumbing and heating project.

Accell Plumbing & Heating commitment to quality service has resulted in many satisfied customers - including contractors, business owners and homeowners - and the list is growing daily!

All Makes All Models
General plumbing Service Leaks and drips Plumbing & heating repairs Bathroom renovations General renovations Hot water tank supply & install Tankless water system service and install Toilet repairs and replacements Home POLY-B replacement Dishwasher installs Clogged and slow-moving drains Drain auguring and cleaning Drain system camera Drain system steaming and flushing Water softener installation and service Furnace supply, repairs, and installation Humidifier supply, repair and installation Gas fitting services BBQ gas lines installation Garage heater gas lines installation Supply and install garage heaters
Plumbing: American Standard Crane Delta Kindred Kohler Maax Moen Water Treating & heating: WaterSoft Bradford White Giant Rheem Furnace & Heating : SmartAir™ Amana® Bosch® Carrier® Goodman® Rinnai® Viessmann® Lennox® Weil-McLain®
Same Day Service. Professional Technicians. Convenient Appointment Times. Guaranteed upfront pricing. Uniformed, courteous and very talented technicians. We clean the work area as clean or cleaner than we found it No COSTLY dispatch fees Commercial & Residential 100% guaranteed satisfaction with our work.
1975