GlossWorks Alberta Ltd.

Calgary AB T3A 0Z9

GlossWorks Alberta Ltd.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for GlossWorks Alberta Ltd.

ShaunaH
ShaunaH

Walkway and Patio Restoration

I contacted multiple companies for a quote to repair the concrete on my walkway and patio. Glossworks was the only company that got back to me promptly and provided a very competitive quote. I'm very pleased with how my concrete was restored and would recommend Glossworks to my friends and family.

timhendrix2018
timhendrix2018

Garage floor epoxy

Gloss works has done a great job putting an epoxy coat on our garage floor, this is our second homes garage floor they have done for us. We are very happy with the quality of their work!

Thanks Tim for the repeat business. Floor looks great !

Katelyn in Calgary
Katelyn in Calgary

STAINED CONCRETE URETHANE FLOORS

It was a pleasure to work with Colleen and Chris at Glossworks. I could tell Chris really cares about client happiness and getting it right, and we are very pleased with the finished product.

Thanks Katlyn for the kind review!

Cam
Cam

Concrete Resurfacing

Needed some steps and cement pad in front of my house resurfaced. Contacted GlossWorks for a quote. Very pleased with the end result. Great communication, great work. I would highly recommend. Thank you. Before and after pics attached

Thank you for the 10 start review Cam ! Big difference in the curb appeal just by repairing the concrete and adding the very durable Streetbond top coat. Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Sonya S. from Calgary
Sonya S. from Calgary

Driveway resurfacing

It was a mess! And then Chris and Jason came and made it beautiful and functional. They were friendly, professional and went the extra mile to make sure things got done right. It felt like I was dealing with craftsmen who were part of the family. I highly recommend them.

Thank you Sonya for the kind words! Wow what a difference in the curb appeal of your home and was a pleasure working with you on this project.

RICHARD in Calgary
RICHARD in Calgary

Front Steps and Garage Floor

I contracted Glossworks to do two projects for me. 1. Polyasparic coating for my double car garage floor and 2. RiverRock concrete coating for my concrete front steps.
I am very pleased with the results and there were more than a few neighbours coming by to check out the work. Chris and his workers showed up on time and were meticulous in their workmanship.
Attached are before and after photos.

Thanks so much for the positive review! I am not seeing the pictures though for some reason? I would agree that there was definitely some interest in the neighborhood that's for sure!

jdarc44 in Calgary
jdarc44 in Calgary

concrete refurbishing

My concrete patio was refurbished recently and I could not be happier. It looks better than brand new! The old sealer was extremely challenging to remove (20 years of diligent upkeep). Chris and Darcy persevered until it was absolutely ready for staining and sealing. The entire job was done so well without any damage to plants,stucco... Great to see the pride they take in their work - nice to see in these crazy times! Thank you guys!
Janet D

Thanks so much Janet for the positive review! We had some challenges to overcome but we are so thrilled at how your patio and sidewalk turned out. What a difference! Have a great summer!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Non Slip Garage Floor

Chris explained what the work entailed and kept us informed as the job progressed. His crew was professional and cleaned the work area each day. Would use the company again.

Thank-you

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Garage back pad resurfacing

My apologies to Chris, Spenser, and Adam for being so tardy in posting this. My back entrance pad to my garage was badly damaged from renters who apparently used an axe to chip ice from the pad and broke the concrete surface in multiple places. Glossworks did a superb job of resurfacing the pad. Extra work was required for damage inside the garage and ultimately a different approach was used to keep water from flowing into the garage (insufficient grade during initial construction.) Quoted price remained unchanged, and this price was a few hundred dollars lower than other quote. Would highly recommend Glossworks.

Thank you we are pleased to know you are happy. It is clients like you that make us strive to be the best we can.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Driveway Resurface

I cannot give enough thanks to Glossworks for their professionalism and hard work resurfacing my driveway. They were on time everyday, gave me advanced notice they were on their way. Job clean up every day. The final product turned out incredibly well, my driveway is not the envy of the street. Special thanks to Chris and his team.

Thank you so much for the positive review. Your driveway is now something you can be proud of and is the envy of the neighborhood for sure!

More about GlossWorks Alberta Ltd.

GlossWorks Alberta Ltd. is a local family owned and operated business-based Calgary proudly serving commercial and residential clients in Alberta, Saskatchewan and BC for over the past 10 years. We pride ourselves on providing quality service while striving to exceed our client’s expectations.

We are always looking to improve our service by keeping up to date and utilizing the newest advances in products and repair technology. Our technicians receive manufacture training on all products we offer and install. We look forward too meeting the needs of our current and future clients for many years to come.

Decorative Concrete
DRIVEWAYS - SIDEWALKS - PATIOS - BALCONIES - STEPS - RETAINING WALLS Repair, Resurfacing, Sealing, Coatings, River Rock & Void Fill/Concrete Lifting. GARAGE FLOORS Repair, Resurfacing, Sealing, Coatings, Void Fill/Concrete Lifting, Sloping and Leveling, Overlays and Underlays. INTERIOR CONCRETE FLOORS Concrete Polishing, Repair, Resurfacing, Sealing, Coatings, Void Fill/Concrete Lifting, Sloping and Leveling, Overlays and Underlays, Mechanical Surface Preparation. CONCRETE SERVICES Scarifying, Shot Blasting, Cutting, Coring, Concrete Lifting, Void Filling. RETAIL - RESIDENTIAL - COMMERCIAL Concrete Polishing, Repair, Resurfacing, Sealing, Coatings, Void Fill/Concrete Lifting, Sloping & Leveling, Overlays & Underlays, Mechanical Surface Preparation, Joint Filling & Prep. SPECIALIZED COATINGS Epoxy - Polyaspartic - MMA - Urethane - StreetBond CONCRETE SEALING AND PROTECTION - Polyaspartic Sealing, Acrylic Sealing, Urethane Sealing.
2012