Boston Tropical Fish & Reptiles

Aquariums & Aquarium Services
RR 28 Somerville MA 02144
HomeStars  >  Aquariums & Aquarium Services in Somerville  >  Boston Tropical Fish & Reptiles

Reviews for Boston Tropical Fish & Reptiles

Lamour's in Danver
Lamour's in Danver
5 reviews , MA

Fish Tank Purchase

Went into this pet store thinking it would be nice to accent something new in the house since we are renovating. I have never really had fishes as pets before, but as i got to talking to the employees it seemed more likely I could handle, so I decided to purchase a large saltwater tank with a bunch of beautiful tropical type fishes, basically everything is included, so far so good. I will purchase more supplies in the future.

Carolyn in Weston
Carolyn in Weston
2 reviews Boston, MA

Variety of tropical fish

I went into the store and was immediately overwhelmed by the number of fish they had. Since I was starting to set up an aquarium I needed a lot of help. The folks were very helpful. They told me what I needed to get started and suggested that I take one step at a time rather