Canark Paving

Reviews for Canark Paving

LangaM
LangaM
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Amazing paving and interlock work

We are so happy with the outstanding quality paving and interlock work that Canark did on our driveway. They did an amazing job and we were impressed by their professionalism, friendliness and kindness.
I highly recommend Canark. If you are searching for the right company to do your job this is the one.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Driveway paving

Canark paving paved my driveway in 2020. They did a great job and I’m very happy with the finished product. Chris and his crew were on time and had the best price.

Thank you for the great review!

Amazing Job by Canark Paving

The guys at canark paving did a great job paving our asphalt driveway. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer our questions and doing an amazing job!

0 reviews , ON

Asphalt driveway

I had a large gravel driveway. I received a few quotes, Canark asphalt was very well priced and I didn’t feel like I was being “taxed” because of the neighbourhood I live in (two quotes were almost double Canark’s). The crew that arrived was very respectful of my property and polite. The lead hand communicated very well to me what the process was going to be and abolished any concerns I had. The final product reflects the attitudes and professionalism Canark Asphalt displayed throughout the whole process and is amazing. Thank you very much Chris and Canark Asphalt! Highly recommended.

Thank you for the great review. The team at canark paving are all very happy to read it. We were all happy to pave your asphalt driveway. You were very hospitable and great to work for.

SensOfficeRalph
SensOfficeRalph
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Owner Works with his Crew to Ensure Quality Job

Chris, (owner) Kevin, (sales/worker) Todd (Crew Supervisor) as well as Claude, Taylor and 3 more replaced a 30-year-old driveway in Orleans.
Price quoted was very reasonable.  Local Orleans Business and I like to support local these days......

My wife and I watched the entire replacement process (8.5) hours and what we noted was the attention to detail that Chris and his crew deliver on this job.  I know that were just another driveway, however when I interacted with the crew by providing drinks and snacks they truly made me part of the process taking my input into decisions that affected how my driveway would be completed.  The quality of the aggregate and asphalt was top quality and lots of it.  No skimping here.

With respect to warranty, 5 years is great so if I have any issues Chris confirmed he would be back to ensure I was fully satisfied.

Local business, great quality of materials, superior trained labour, and an owner who truly cares that he is providing what the customer wants and deals with any issue in an expedient manner.

Hi Ralph, On behalf of the Canark Paving Ottawa team I would like to thank you for the great review. It was a true pleasure working with you this year on your asphalt paving project. We would also like to thank you for bringing us cold drinks and snacks during the process. It was a very hot day and it was greatly appreciated.

Sue in Ottawa
Sue in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Driveway sealing and cracks filled.

I was very happy with the quality of the work done filling in the cracks in my driveway and the sealing job. The driveway looks fantastic. Kevin arrived when he said he would and was very polite and professional. I would definitely use this company again.

Hi Sue, thank you very much for the review. The Canark Paving Ottawa crew always puts its best foot forward and aims for the highest quality of driveway paving, driveway sealing and asphalt repair services.

Nermeen in Ottawa
Nermeen in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Paving

Unfortunately our drive way was not level good and the asphalt is pooling water. After just 9 months in the summer anything I put on the drive way leave a hole and a mark in it.

Hello Nermeen, I'm sorry you have had such a bad experience with canark paving. If you would contact the office we would be happy to rectify any issues. I was unable to find you in our system and we received no phone calls or emails from you regarding any issues. Perhaps there was a mixup with which company you used because we give a 5 year warranty on our work. Either way if you contact our office we would be more than happy to help you with your driveway.

0 reviews Limoges, ON

Front walkway and laneway

Chris is very professional and priced fairly. I've had other contractors not show up when they said they would. Chris was always on time and did an excellent job. We likely will have him do some armour stone and he is paving our laneway next month! Thank you again.

Thank you Belinda, you are a pleasure to work with as well. The landing in front of your steps turned out beautifully and we look forward to doing the path along the side of your house as well as the armour stone and paving.

Great sealing job

These guys are very professional and work was done as quoted and on time.
I will use these guys agaiin

Thank you for the great review!

0 reviews Embrun, ON

Driveway sealing

I contacted them on a Wednesday and they did the job the next afternoon. They were very professional and, given our current distancing requirements, took all appropriate precautions. I was able to pay "remotely".
I was planning to do this work myself this summer and am thrilled to have it done professionally and for a great price.
I will highly recommend them.

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate the business and are happy to make your driveway look great!

More about Canark Paving

Canark Paving started with humble beginnings. Chris, at a young age, started his company with only himself as the sole employee knocking door to door selling driveway sealing service. Over time, Canark Paving has become the biggest provider of driveway sealing in the city with 5 employees. The company started to grow and inevitably, working with asphalt is the next step. Canark Paving did driveway cut-outs, repairing only parts of the driveway that were visibly damaged. They did mostly small paving repair jobs such as pothole repairs, commercial parking lot repairs, and asphalt ramps. Meanwhile, Canark Paving also had interlock projects on the interim. Fast forward to 2020, Canark Paving has grown with 20 employees running the sealing, interlock, and paving divisions. It has become a trusted paving company in Ottawa by focusing on customer experience and high-quality workmanship. We are proud to be the highest rated paving company in Ottawa as well as being accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), Yellowpages, Homestars and Google My Business verified. We know how important it is for our customers to choose an honest and reliable company which is why we ensure that we are a verified paving company.
Canark Paving provides quality service from the beginning to the end. From the moment you speak to our customer service agent, to our salespeople and our project managers- we are there for you every step of the way. We do residential and commercial paving work. We strive for excellence and focus on customer satisfaction. We provide paving work in Ottawa as well as the surrounding towns including Carp, Kanata, Orleans, Embrun, Russell, Metcalfe, Osgoode, Manotick, and Greely. Canark Paving is a company that genuinely cares about their employees, the environment, and especially our customers.