Miyabi Painting

Mary
Mary
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Paint and general handywork

Hiro was a pleasure to deal with. Always so kind, very knowledgeable and helpful, and showed up on time. He is a hard worker and I'll most definitely be in touch with him again for future jobs. Thank you Hiro!

Thank you so much for your favorable review
I was happy to help you !!!

Jolene
Jolene
2 reviews White Rock, BC

Door installations

Hiro was very courteous and meticulous with his work. He and an assistant installed my front door with great satisfaction. The door I bought was too thick but Hiro made it work. Thanks!!

Oh my goodness ! Thank you for writing a review even there was miscommunication. Im glad to help you !!! Hope your project is going well

Lance
Lance
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fast, Honest, Quality Work

Hiro and his assistant did a great job. On time, finished on time, great work, finished under budget too.

Very honest and polite. Would definately use him and his team again.

Thanks Hiro!

Wow Lance thank you !!!
I am SO HAPPY to hear that!!!
Yes, it's our pleasure to help you again

0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Garage Painting

Quick service and very attentive. Hiro did a great job painting our garage and fit within our budget. Would recommend!

Thank you for your review!!!
I had fun of spraying. Hope the garage will be useful!!!
Cheers

tomotaka0604 in Vancouver
tomotaka0604 in Vancouver
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Floor renovation

He did our condo's renovation that we recently purchased. Very honest and professional service with reasonable price. If you are looking for a contractor for the renovation or painter, I recommend Hiro.

Thank you so so much for your help and patient even after unexpected problems happened. I'm glad to help you for floor installation. Hope you will have a wonderful life at the new space!!! Cheers!!!

Yasuko Takahashi in Vancouver
Yasuko Takahashi in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Painting living room wall and bathroom ceiling

Hiro, the owner or Miyabi painting, is a skillful and hard-working person with kindest heart. The price was very reasonable.
I highly recommend him if you are looking for the great painter.

It was my pleasure, Yasuko-san.
Thank you for your hospitality. I can't wait for the next project in summer!!!

Carmen from Richmond
Carmen from Richmond
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Whole house wall painting

I can’t praise enough about Miyabi painting. Hiro is so detail- oriented and so professional - his work is impeccable. We had such a great great experience with Hiro from the moment he came in for the measurements to the end of the project. He and his teams showed up at my door by 8 am every morning for 5 days straight to complete the whole painting project. He spent time to patch our walls and they all look like new. He was so patience with me when I taken my sweet time to choose for paint.

I highly recommend this company and I will definitely use them again in the future.

Thank you so much again Hiro ! I really love my new wall colours

Hi Carmen,
Thank you always for caring about us and being patient. We completed the project without any trouble because of your helpfulness.
I enjoyed painting and conversation with you. I am so happy to see such an amazing client.
Thank you for your consideration and support!!!
Cheers

More about Miyabi Painting

Hi, I've been an employed carpenter for 4 years. I have experienced painting, drywall, flooring, tiling, finishing and so on.
Now I want to focus on painting service on my own.
Since I started myself on Dec 2020, it's been busier because many clients I have helped were satisfied and many of them introduced me to his/her friends.
Therefore, I am confident my work and would like to help more people.

Please feel free to contact me!

Find us on Instagram @miyabipainting