Handyman Services

Reviews for My Home Handyman

Zayden in Toronto
Zayden in Toronto

Amazing Bathroom Renovation By My Home Handyman

Our bathroom needed an urgent repair for wall and tile, we just wanted to repair it. But craftmen from my home handyman team not only repaired it well but also changed light and plumbing fixtures, and I am glad that I chose them for the renovation.

Rsawatzky
Rsawatzky

shelfing in our laundry room

I was very please with the workmanship and the professionalism of Robin, the shelfs are exactly what we were hoping for years as space is limited and now we can store all of our cleaning needs

Thank you for taking time to let us know how we did!

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Various Projects in my Condo

I had many small items that I needed replacing: Ceiling fan (to be assembled and installed) in my kitchen, a bathroom fan (bearings were shot, new unit Steve picked up and installed), installing my fireplace insert, and a few other small items. Steve was awesome, punctual, friendly, and explained everything as he went along with the installations/projects. I highly recommend Steve for all your projects!

We are so happy to hear what a great job Steve did! Thank you for taking time to review us!

Heidi Vidler
Heidi Vidler

PROJECT

The project consisted of mudding, taping and painting the the wall framing of a new patio door. I couldn't be more happy with the work John did. He definitely takes pride in his work and ensured that everything g was done as requested by me. When everything was done, my new door looked like it had been there since the house was built. I definitely recommend this company.

Heidi,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We will be sure to let Jon know what a great job he did!

Sandra
Sandra

Great work

Looked on line and found this site for electricians and got a quick response. I Needed switches, light and smoke alarm changed. Fred did an awesome job. Would recommend them and Fred for work

Thanks Sandra for taking time to let us know!

Ben
Ben

121 Citadel Manor

Sorry for this late reply. I had a very busy week and I wanted the opportunity to respond first, before paying this bill. Were satisfied with the service except for 2 areas.
The area that was completed under the faucet in the first picture was quite bumpy compared with everything else. I was disappointed in this just as cleaning it can be possibly problematic and it was noticeable.
In the 2nd picture were were not sure if the caulk had caught the upper part of the tile. We were wondering if this may be an issue in the future.
Overall we liked the job except for this two areas. We enjoyed the speedy service as this only took about an hour to do which is great. But due to the service being fast we thought that these two areas might have been improved if a little more time had been taken. We will pay this bill, just thought we would get your thoughts on this .
Thanks Ben

Hi Ben,
Thank you for taking time to give us feedback on our service. We will get in touch with you today and have a time scheduled to perfect the issue areas. We are very sorry you were not 100% satisfied the first time around. Don't worry about payment until we've come out to make it right:)

Karman
Karman

Various Exterior Jobs

Had multiple jobs that required completing at a rental property and my home handyman was able to arrange for a contractor (Tom) that was able to complete all the jobs in a highly professional manner and a reasonable cost.

I would recommend them to Help with your next home renovation project without a doubt.

Thank you so much for taking time to let us know how we did!

MaryJohn
MaryJohn

Deck demolition and rebuild

Our deck was a very large project but it was done in a timely fashion as possible. They had a small accident but the problem was rectified to our satisfaction. They worked very hard, they were reliable and we would certainly recommend them to any one as well as using the company again for ourself.

Hi! Thank you very much for taking time to review our company, we appreciate it and will let Brad know what a great job he did!

precilla
precilla

electric wire repair

Fred representing My home Handyman did an excellent jo in replacing existing feed wire from the electric pole and replacing service wire to the house to proper wiring standards . This company is honest knowledgeable and provided cost saving options in running new power to garage with a new panel. we are truly impressed with the work performed

We appreciate you taking time out of your day to let us know that Fred represented us exactly how we imagined he would. We will let him know that he did a great job, and thank you for being a great customer!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

install sink and rebulb/clean out of reach lighting

Was able to get multiple light fixtures cleaned and re-bulb that were out of reach of our ladder. Switched out a new sink for a damaged one- re-caulked another and cleaned pilot on gas fireplace. All things we would have taken more time to try to do on our own or simply did not have the tools to complete.

Very satisfied with the work- liked that you were given an estimate to approve ahead of time. Work done in a timely fashion- would use service again. Dave was a really nice guy to deal with and very knowledgable.

Thank you for taking time to review us!

More about My Home Handyman

My Home Handyman is a Calgary-based team of professional handymen specially trained in providing the services most contractors don’t want to do. Our services include things like minor repairs, renovations, remodels, plumbing fixes, electrical installations, and all other minor handiwork jobs in homes and small businesses. You can hire just one professional handyman to fix your roof, your leaky faucets, paint your basement, and install your appliances! We can save you time, money, and headaches, and turn your mountain of to-do tasks into a molehill. Just call us today or click the button below to book your free consultation and let us do the work for you.