Puzzuoli Industries

Lisa
Lisa
1 review London, ON

Garden Renovation

What started out as a vague idea of "we want a garden area but also kind of want a path" turned into a beautifully designed reality with Riccardo's expertise and vision.
He was incredibly thorough and explained each step of the way what was happening so that we felt fully informed and also involved in the process. His communication was prompt, professional and friendly! It is clear that he takes pride in his work and the quality reflects that as well.
Overall, Riccardo has been incredible to work with and we will definitely be reaching out for future projects!

Thankyou so much for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy simply cause your happy, can't wait for future projects and the transformation around your yard/home! Can't wait, thanks again for the wonderful review cheers !

Mindy
Mindy
1 review London, ON

Incredibly thorough and precise work

Riccardo is a real professional and he knows what he is doing. He was gracious, personable and creative in ideas for my garden. I'm so happy to have hired him and will continue using his maintenance services each month. My husband and I were extremely happy with the punctuality and how quickly the job was done.

Thankyou so much for the kind words, I'm so happy you guys are pleased with the work, and can't wait to make your yard as maintenance free as possible to help with your guys schedules ! Cheers see you soon

Stone Patio

This company is organized, thorough, thoughtful, accurate, considerate, precise, fast, on time, clean, quiet and professional. They showed up on time and communicated well. When an underground obstruction was encountered they came up with several innovative ways to fix the problem and once we picked a solution they went back to work. The job was done quickly and quietly and the cleanup was fast and efficient. My neighbours never heard any noise even when thousands of pounds of material and equipment were delivered. I highly recommend this company!

Such kind words i cant began to express my thanks for all of them, i hope you enjoy the years to come with your new patio !:)

Paul
Paul
2 reviews London, ON

Landscaping Back Yard

Fantastic craftsmanship!

Professional, polite, accommodating and detail orientated.

It was like watching an artist at work.

Will recommend Puzzuoli Industries to absolutely everyone!

Looking forward to enjoying many amazing summer nights admiring the work

Thank you very much!

Your very welcome, im glad your happy with the work. Anytime you need anything let me know ill be there asap. Cheers

Deaks56 in London
Deaks56 in London
0 reviews London, ON

Back patio

Found about Riccardo from a neighbor and was very impressed with the timing and professional attitude job was done in 4 days and looks amazing thank you so much....will use him again and would highly recommend him to others

Thankyou so much for the review, im glad you guys are happy with the work and hope to continue to work for you in the future, cheers.

new fence

very pleased with the work. always on time and determined to work . had knowledge of the job and did it. had a disgruntled neighbour but dealt with in pleasing manner even if she was not. GREAT WORK very pleased and easy to get along with. no bad things to say only GREAT REVIEW

Thankyou so much for the kind response sandy! Hope all the best for your yard/garden/ and fence line over the coming years.

Bea
Bea
0 reviews Komoka, ON

Yard services

The guys were extremely polite & respectful. Final price stayed same as estimate. They showed up when they said they would, not like some contractors that show up in day 1 and then you have to chase them.
I will be using their services again in the fall. They set up delivery, were on site for the delivery, took care of everything from start to finish.
I like to give “small companies” a chance & they did just fine!
I would recommend them for landscaping, yard/garden services etc.

Can't wait to continue doing work for you, glad you like the outcome and results from our previous work. I appreciate you supporting small business through these tough times, can't wait for the next job. Thanks and have a great week!

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Excellent 6⭐️

Rico is reliable and professional, his work far exceeded my expectations. I cannot say enough positive things, I am so very very happy. Thank you so much Puzzouli Industries !!

Thankyou so much for leaving a review I appreciate it, I promise to continue to impress you with my work, and hope I can be there through any season for you no matter what your general contracting needs may be

Patio Renovation

Outstanding job! Riccardo help me renew my patio the work he did included:
-removing waste
-leveling
-tarp it
-add stones
-sand on top
-tarp the borders
-add marble stones
It may seem like normal patio renewal but he went above and beyond to help me get the style I wanted and he also added small details that made it look the way it does.
I am extremely happy with his performance, I appreciate quality of work above anything else and he did amazing.
He is a very professional guy to work with, I was never worried he was not going to reply, he made sure to keep me on the loop with the progress, if something came up he would let me know as soon as possible; he was always really respectful and friendly.
He also made sure to get me the best price for the materials within my budget.
I would definitely recommend him, I am extremely happy with his work and I can now enjoy my patio. Thanks Riccardo!

Such amazing feedback, thankyou so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a review I greatly appreciate it. Stay in touch if you need any other general contracting needs, and I'll be sure to make time to get it done. Cheers

wayne in St Thomas ontario
wayne in St Thomas ontario
0 reviews St. Thomas, ON

Landscaping

Riccardo was very professional and enthusiastic about the project. He provided sound advice when required. He was always on time, cleaned up after each day. His work on the landscape in my front yard has drastically improved the look of the house. I am still getting accolades about the work and the new look of my front yard. I would highly recommend Riccardo for any project you require.

Thanks so much for leaving your feedback wayne, I'm so glad your happy with the work, can't wait to see how your customized front garden blooms and all the colour it provides to the front of your house. Cheers !

More about Puzzuoli Industries