General Contractors
4140 STEELES AVE WEST, UNIT 11 Vaughan ON L4L

Reviews for AMARIS GROUP INC.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Patio construction and stairs

I am very satisfied with Amaris group team , they did an amazing job for my front patio and stairs .

Thanks a lot Sara, you're amazing and very patient

Jun-Joepel in Toronto
Jun-Joepel in Toronto

Interlocks and Retaining wall

After acquiring the property in 2020, I decided to get my backyard renovated as my family wants to enjoy the backyard and the pool this summer so I consulted four contractors, and David, the owner, of AMARIS GROUP INC gave me the best job estimate and work details.
David explained everything and he chose the best materials. I was amazed on how David manage his workers as he makes sure that everything is done based on industry standards. He explained and showed me how deep they excavated to prep the base for the interlocks and retaining wall, and indeed it was standard and deeper than other quotes that I got. I witnessed everything that they did and ensured that no garbage even old pavers is buried under the new interlocks. David and his staff did a magnificent job and finish. All the work that they did complimented the existing pool and now my backyard is maintenance free and ready for the summer!

Thanks David and AMARIS Group INC for the wonderful job and for the giving us the best deal! Looking forward to work with you with my future projects!

I do recommend AMARIS GROUP INC c/o DAVID to anyone who is seeking a honest contractor for any project that you need.

Thanks dear Jun, my employees and I were very happy to worked at your project, you're amazing guy,
Best Regards

Interlocks and Retaining wall

I checked HomeStars to look for a contractor to renovate my backyard, and AMARIS GROUP INC gave the best price and quality. David, the owner, came with his crew and started cleaning the backyard even without any contract as they want to show me how it will be done. During the work, David ensures that everything is done properly from the depth of the base to finish to ensure quality of work is not compromised even if it will take longer to finish. The best part is David listens to your needs and he will explain what is the best for your property.

Thank you Amaris Group INC c/o David for giving us the best work, value and deal! Looking forward to the completion of my future projects.

Thanks a lot dear Jun, And thanks for your business.
You're amazing.
Regards

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Basement renovation

my basement was old and inefficiency. I talked to a 4 to 5 contractors about renovating my basement and making it into something I could use. after I done my research, David was the only one that he really gave me the feeling that he knew what his team were doing and were happy to help. I got a fair price, the job was done faster than I expected, I highly recommended Amaris to everyone, been talking to David is amazing positive energy and confidence of work will be done by his team. Thank you, David.

Thanks a lot, it's my pleasure

V ..
V ..

Concrete on backyard

Called on AMARIS for backyard concert finish project
Works was done in decent time line with quality work
And good easy going friendly stuff .

Thanks a lot, look forward to seeing you the next project .
Enjoying from your beautiful back yard
AMARIS GROUP INC

Driveway interlock

I hired Amaris group inc on july 18 and they staff showed up on aug 20 and start to work, I’m strongly recommend Amaris to everyone because of the quality work and professionalism work behavior, every time when I spoke with David he was gave me confidence and in the end of the work, , he showed me my decision was the best to hired AMARIS
I WISH ALL THE BEST FOR AMARIS AND DAVID
I LOVE THEM AND ANY UPCOMING PROJECTS I HAVE I WILL GIVE IT TO AMARIS

Hello dear Abdolsamad
I'm really appreciate of your kind words and it was my pleasure to work for you,
Thanks for the opportunity that you provide us and I'm happy to hear you satisfied from our job
Best regards

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Bathroom reno in condo

Remove sink, vanity, toilet and tiles. After this was done the tiler had uneven lines between tiles. License Plumber could not do work inside walls . Had to get another plumber to do the work, extra costs. They came back days later to patch up hole in wall and did not smooth out wall properly. Installed vanity and toilet. They did not use commercial fittings which is necessary for condos. We had to get another plumber to use commercial fitting at an extra cost. Would not ask them to do a condo again, they are not experience, Would not reccommend. Costs $800 THEN THEIR ESTIMATE

Hello dear Bob
I hope all is well and you are staying Heath and safety, regarding your review I feel sorry but I should let you know the General Manager advise you that we are not allowed to touch plumbing work which located behind the drywall and also based on condominium rules any plumbing work should be authorized by condominium management.
However at least you should respect me what's going on and I could 100% take care of you.
Anyway I shocked, because when the job done I spoke with you and your wife and I'm emphasized that Our job has two years labor warranty and now I don't know why you instead inform me about the deficiency you did the review which is not fair.
I respect your review and I wish all the best for you and your family as well.
Thanks
CEO
AMARIS GROUP INC

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Interlock and Landscaping

Diligent team did an excellent job. Met my expectations. Very polite and caring team. They gave a detailed estimate and did the job to my satisfaction.

Your satisfaction is my highest priority
Thanks for your kind words

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Condominium renovation

I reach out AMARIS GROUP on Jun 17, for my condominium renovation, Ageron came and gave me reasonable price, their employees that worked in my condo were polite and fully detailed they have done great job.
I always keep AMARIS in my mind and I will give them any upcoming projects. I recommend AMARIS to my family and friends as a trustworthy General contractor.
I wish all the best for David and his company

We are happy to hear that. Thank you for trusting us

Alan in Toronto
Alan in Toronto

New sod for front yard.

Amaris provided a reasonable quote for my project.
David and his team should be commended for their service.

Alan S.
Toronto

Happy to hear that. Thank you dear Alan
It was my pleasure to work for you
Thanks a lot

More about AMARIS GROUP INC.

AMARIS GROUP INC.
Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest quality of work, yet at the best price possible. We bring an insider’s knowledge of costs and an excellent employee of professional trades to deliver consistently competitive pricing on a variety of projects. Our creative thinking on alternatives and options to stay within budget and at the same time say ahead of the competition in terms of quality of the structure.
CONSTRUCTION & LANDSCAPING & INTERLOCKING
We can come and take measurement of your project and prepare complete "permit ready" drawing (from scratch) Showing the changes that you are planning to make. Drawing that we prepare would include all architectural structural and building code. Related specifications needed Amaris Group as well will take care of applying for and obtain a building permit for your project.
Once the designer and architect have conceptualized and planned your dream home renovation, Landscaping, Interlocking, the Project Manager selects the appropriate trades to start your project exactly to spec and, of course, to the highest quality.
1. Landscaping & Interlocking
2. Renovation & Remodeling
We work to bring exceptional customer service that guarantees your satisfaction. You can depend on our professional trade that will provide you with a right solution to solve any problems. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and get the job done right. Your safety comes first - we care about your safety, comfort and peace of mind and We value "Quality work" and our goal is to bring comfort to your home and ultimately your family. We specialize in Landscaping & Interlocking and Construction. Our knowledgeable trade team is fully prepared to help you with any issues and inquiries regarding your project.
In case of an emergency Amaris Group Inc. is always available to help you to bring Your satisfaction.
Give us a call and our team will be there to help you out today!
1. Landscaping & Interlocking