Precision Climate Control Inc

stitt83
stitt83
0 reviews , ON

Furnace Service

Matt came and was so personable and professional. I would definitely call this company every time I'm in need. The pricing is very reasonable and he saved me a lot of worry by going and grabbing the parts I needed. Just a fantastic experience! Thank you!!

Thanks Laura! We appreciate the great review, and the Precision Climate Control team is always here when you need us!

Chantal
Chantal

Heat pump installation and maintenance.

My heat pump broke on the Friday night before a one the coldest long weekends in February. Matt from PCC came on Sunday to check up on everything which was incredible customer service given it was the long weekend. New heat pump was installed on Tuesday and I was up and running quickly. I have been using PCC for heat pump maintenance for years and I have recommended them to multiple people in my condo. I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Thank you Chantal!
The Precision Climate Control team loves dealing with you, and we are always here if you need us!

Anna M.
Anna M.
2 reviews Milton, ON

A/C installation.

Excellent service. I have relied on Precision Climate Control for an A/C installation every time I purchased a home. Matt and his team are very courteous and are experts at what they do. When you look at the completed work you know they are professionals. After the installation everything was clean and in place.
Excellent service and highly recommended.

Thank you Anna! Our team at Precision Climate Control loves the positive feedback, and we look forward to servicing your future HVAC needs!

JOHN in Oakville
JOHN in Oakville

New Furnace

Precision Climate Control is the best contractor that I have ever hired. I contracted with Precision Climate Control to supply and install the current top of the line Lennox furnace in my home. Matt (the owner) personally oversaw my installation. It was perfect right down to the little details, such as: he spent the extra time to route the furnace air supply and exhaust pipes so that they are snug up inside my basement ceiling without protruding and still maintained the required slope for drainage of condensate; at the furnace end these pipes were perfectly placed tight beside the plenum so as to minimize the space that they occupy; the holes through my brickwork, for these pipes to vent outside were measured and drilled in the perfect spot with no chipping of the brick and finished with a very neatly placed thick bead of clear silicon around the brick hole circumference; first thing on the morning of the install day, just after unpacking and positioning the new furnace, Matt measured and spec’ed the new sheet metal return air duct elbow at the furnace and phoned in the specs to the shop so that they would custom make it and have it ready for afternoon and thus be able to complete the whole job same day; gas supply pipes were measured and re-routed perfectly. Precision Climate Control did a great job and I am very happy. My home is warm with evenly distributed heat because they took the time to adjust the damper on the main heating air supply outlet vent at the furnace so as to balance evenly the hot air that goes to the back of the house evenly with the hot air that goes to the front of the house and showed me how to fine tune it as may be necessary between heating and cooling seasons. I will soon be replacing my air conditioner and I will DEFINITELY CALL PRECISION CLIMATE CONTROL AGAIN to do the job for me. Precision Climate Control was top notch with all the other miscellaneous stuff too: they were on time in the morning; the stuck with the original install date and never re-scheduled; they supplied all the expected documentation; after install clean-up was perfect and left me with nothing to do except enjoy my new furnace. I am a retired engineer and I also have many years experience maintaining my homes with my own two hands so I know when a job is well done and Precision Climate Control did a great job. Oh, and by the way, the price was near the low end of 4 quotes that I got. Thanks Matt !

Thanks John! It was a pleasure working for you, and I'm very happy you're happy! Glad you see and recognize the Precision Climate Control difference!

DIANE S.
DIANE S.
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

AC Install & Gas Line Hookup

We hired Precision Climate Control because we needed an AC installed. They were fast, clean and very professional! We havent had any problems.
We decided to call them again to install a natural gas line after buying a new BBQ. They explained everything that needed to be done and we couldnt be happier with the result. Highly recommend!

Thanks Diane! We're glad you're enjoying your Air Conditioner and the endless supply of gas your BBQ now has!

melissawilson0333
melissawilson0333
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Furnace difficulty

Our furnace kept shutting off every few minutes and the power had to be reset. We called Matt and he came over that morning and had it fixed within the hour. He even came back later to make sure everything was going well and working properly. Great service, very easy going, trustworthy and knowledgeable. We would recommend him to anyone and plan on using him again!

Thanks Melissa! Glad to hear everything is great and you are happy :)

More about Precision Climate Control Inc

Precision Climate Control Inc has been servicing, installing, and providing customers with quality HVAC workmanship throughout the GTA and surrounding areas for over 10 years. We have knowledgeable and skilled HVAC/ R certified technicians ready to provide a positive and proactive approach for your Climate Control needs. Our team has ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?