Bui Hardwood Flooring

Toronto ON M6M 5J7

Reviews for Bui Hardwood Flooring

janet
janet

Installing vinyl flooring, restoring existing hardwood flooring, custom made hand rails

The team provided great customer service and were very patient during the decision making process. Tien provided suggestions and alternatives for me to make an informed decision. They were also willing to work overtime to get the project completed on schedule. They did go extra miles beyond what was expected. I'm very grateful to have Tien as a part of this project.

Ellie in Courtice
Ellie in Courtice

Sanding & repairing & install stairs

I’m very lucky to have mr.Bui do sand & repair for my floor. Few months ago, we called a floor company to do floor installation but i weren’t happy about their job because every steps i walked it was creaking. So i told them to stop and my floor was unfinished. I was so upset and didn’t know any flooring company to trust. Luckily, my friend gave me mr.Bui phone number. Although his English is influencing, he seems very nice. He did amazing job about sanding. I couldn’t believe that the company didn’t put any glue and less nails. Mr.Bui finally repaid it all nicely and NO CHARGE. After all wonderful job he is done for my house, i let him installed my basement’s stairs. Mr.Bui is very responsibility for his job. He has 2 years warranty for any problems or scratches and repair it for FREE. I’m appreciate that what he did for our house

More about Bui Hardwood Flooring

At Bui Hardwood Flooring, we specialize in installing hardwood flooring, sanding hardwood floors, leveling flooring, polishing wooden floors, stair renewal, new stair installation, handrail installation, iron and wood pickets. I specialize in installing hardwood with both nails AND glue, to ensure it stays in place.

We offer a 2 year warranty for every house if the floor gets scratched by people or animals. We will come and repair the wood, free of charge.

Contact today for a quote!