Ottawa ON K1W 1E5

Kyle
Kyle
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Got our A/C working!

Our A/C was not performing well at the beginning of the season.

Stephane came out and got the unit up and running again without any of the costly and unnecessary diagnostics. He knew what was wrong just by looking at it. He ultimately replaced the unit, but for significantly less than the original vendor had quoted. Plus, we have the peace of mind knowing it was done correctly this time.

He was fast, responsive, and completed the work on-time. He also provided us plenty of helpful tips.

We will be continuing our relationship with HVAC Titan for all of our annual maintenance.

I'm very glad you are happy with the Rheem A/C installation. Enjoy you're air conditioned home.

Elijah
Elijah
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

A/C installation

Stephane provided great recommendations and services for our A/C unit, and we'll be consulting him regarding other projects in the future!

Thank you very much for the review. Enjoy the Rheem Air Conditioner.

Jason
Jason
1 review Ottawa, ON

Pool heater gas line

Contacted HVAC Titan to install a gas line to our new pool heater. Stephane was always prompt, very professional and provided the exact service I paid for.
I would recommend HVAC Titan to anyone.

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review. Enjoy your new heated pool.

Tankless Water Heater Installation

Stephane was excellent. Communication was prompt, clear, and polite. He walked us through the project ahead of time, and during the installation took the time to cleanly reroute our gas/water pipes to the new unit's location. We're very happy with the installation and the new tankless water heater unit.

I appreciate the time you took to submit this review. I'm glad you are happy about the work. Enjoy your new Rheem Tankless.

AC Unit and Install

Stephane ordered and installed my AC unit and did so very quickly. He showed up on time, and was very knowledgeable and professional. He was able to walk me through any questions I had in an easy to understand way. It is important to have someone you can trust working your home and Stephane is just that, I would highly recommend HVAC Titan!

Thank you very much for the perfect review. Enjoy your brand new Rheem air conditioner.

Anthony
Anthony
1 review Ottawa, ON

HVAC/HRV Cleaning

I posted a quote online and under 5 minutes I got a call from Stephane.
The export knowledge and troubleshooting advice I got from him was extremely helpful with my furnace/vent configuration. Very professional. The cleansing job on the HVAC was superb.
Thanks.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad to be of service.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Natural Gas Fireplace

The installer removed the old wood fireplace and the new works wonderful. He was very neat and left the area vacuumed and was very friendly.

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new Napoleon Gas Fireplace.

New furnace

Great service complete the work in a timely manner also left my house as clean as it was before he started working.

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new Rheem furnace.

new air conditioner

Stephane was excellent. He was very focused to detail in his work. He was prompt , tidy in his work and also on cleanup. I would definitely recommend Hvactitan for the straight forward explanation and installation. Thanks again Stephane for the quality service.
Sept 25, 2020
Bruce

Thank you Bruce for your review. Enjoy your new Rheem air conditioner.

More about HVAC Titan

We are your HVAC technicians. Serving the Ottawa area since 2017, we pride ourselves on customer service, quality work and reliable parts.

We know how important is is to live in a comfortable space with your family and friends. Our goal to serve you to the best of our ability so that you can get back to living your life without worry. At HVAC Titan we treat all of our customers like family. We're a small company and every customer is a part of something bigger. Whatever you need - we can help!