Supreme Contractors Group

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M2N 1L8

Reviews for Supreme Contractors Group

Backyard Transformation

It was a pleasure to work with Ben. He was very easy to communicate with as we took our time to figure out what work we wanted done in our backyard. We had just purchased the house and the backyard needed some serious work, as it was covered in thick bushes and trees which had not been properly maintained for years. Ben worked extremely hard to completely transform the space into a safe area for our toddler. He was extremely professional and considering the scope of work, the price was very reasonable too. We are thinking about redoing our interlocking next and will absolutely consider him for this job as well.

Melanie in Toronto
Melanie in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New Sod

We had our front and back lawn resodded by Oleg. Such a hard worker and the result was great.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Deck renovation

Our deck needed to get refurbished because a lot of its planks were rotted away, so I called supreme contractors. They provided me with affordable quote and identified what needs to be done right away without any hidden details. Absolutely great results and teams are hard workers ! Definitely recommend to my friends.

Back patio and fans

Supreme team was really supreme. Back patio and fence was done in a week. 10/10

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Extend my patio

I wanted to extend my patio on a backyard. Guys did a wonderful job. The variety of interlock from which I could choose was huge. They helped me to pick up the right stone, which matches with my backyard and house. I recommend them 100%

thanks a lot for choosing us. It was a great pleasure, working with you guys

Армен in Toronto
Армен in Toronto

new sod

Me and my wife needed new sod to be installed on backyard. Also there was an issue with water collection in some places. Those guys fixed drainage system and installed new sod pretty quickly. I’m very satisfied with their work.

Thanks we appreciate it!

Fence installation

We hired SCG in December 2019 and didn’t regret. I needed the new fence to be installed so we can have some safe area on our backyard for our kids. The quality of the job has been outstanding.
I’m very pleased with organization, attitude and result. If I’ll need some help on my property, those guys’ll be my first choice

Thank you so much! We always ready to help!

More about Supreme Contractors Group