Supreme Contractors Group

Reviews for Supreme Contractors Group

Армен in Toronto
Армен in Toronto

new sod

Me and my wife needed new sod to be installed on backyard. Also there was an issue with water collection in some places. Those guys fixed drainage system and installed new sod pretty quickly. I’m very satisfied with their work.

Thanks we appreciate it!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Fence installation

We hired SCG in December 2019 and didn’t regret. I needed the new fence to be installed so we can have some safe area on our backyard for our kids. The quality of the job has been outstanding.
I’m very pleased with organization, attitude and result. If I’ll need some help on my property, those guys’ll be my first choice

Thank you so much! We always ready to help!

More about Supreme Contractors Group