Appliance Wizards

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Appliance Wizards

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Gas Range repair (GE)

Older GE gas range repair. The stove was not working well. They came for initial assessment. The problem did not occur. They left my house, conducted further investigation by calling GE techniciens. They called me back with recommended solution, replaced parts and fixed the issue. Very good service, polite and competent tech.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. we really appreciate it. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future!

Bruce
Bruce

Installation of some six kitchen appliances

The six appliances were left functioning properly with the exception of the oven which needs to be hooked up to the panel by the electrician - approximately $300 of the $1800 was preparation work to meet building code requirements. The appliances included a gas cooktop and a built in dishwasher and refrigerator. No damage was caused during the installation process. Excellent work!

Thank you Bruce for a great review! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future

Dorothy from North Toronto
Dorothy from North Toronto

Washing machine too broken

Appliance Wizards send a very knowledgeable repair person who itemized the three significant issues with our dishwasher and how much parts and labour would cost to fix them. He also said there were also supply chain issues we needed to consider. So, even though it meant we had to replace our washing machine, we really appreciated his detailed diagnostics and next day service.

Thank you very much Dorothy for taking time and leaving a great review about our company! Do not hesitate to contact us in the future.

Dryer repair

Appliance Wizards quickly responded to my request and repaired my dryer the same day. Dimitry provided detailed information regarding my repair. Workmanship was excellent!

Fast, honest, reasonsable

I had my range repaired, same day, great price, and friendly service. Dave was knowlegable and quick. Highly recommend.

Thank you very much for taking a moment and rate our company. we appreciate it a lot

Meghan in Toronto
Meghan in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Awesome! Very happy

Very happy with my dishwasher instal. A tough job which the repair person I hired before this company couldn’t do. Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much for the great review!

canucklehead in Toronto
canucklehead in Toronto

Dishwasher repair

Dishwasher was leaking in the morning- Appliance Wizards replied to my service request in 15 min, and sent someone to inspect by early afternoon. Broken valve needed replacing, so new part was ordered and came back in 2 days (due to holidays, parts store was closed) to complete the repair. Quick, efficient and professional. Will use them next time I have an appliance issue.

We highly appreciate your review! Thank you

Samsung Oven repair

My oven died one evening and I checked HomeStars for a repair service. Dimitri texted me within 15 minutes and I had an appointment they next day. He showed up within the hour window and it was fixed in 20 minutes. Very friendly and careful with removing parts of the oven. Definitely use this company again. Great efficient service.

Thank you Tara for the great review!

Howard
Howard

Appliance repair

Good work and a job well done. Dimitri was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Fixed the 3 items in a quick way. Cleaned up after he finished.
Very professional.

Thank you Howard! it was a pleasure meeting you

Fast and reliable

I needed a fix for my dryer's duct booster fan. They responded in minutes and sent someone 2 hours later. The cost was reasonable and the fan is now working.

Thank you very much for your review!

More about Appliance Wizards

LOOKING FOR AN APPLIANCE REPAIR TECHNICIAN?
Kitchen appliances make our everyday routine easier, that is why, when one of our little helpers stop working, we are rushing to the Internet to look for a "kitchen appliance repair near me". But why settle for mediocre, when you can get a Appliance Wizards Service?

Appliance Wizards is your go-to company for reliable, quick and quality kitchen appliances repair services. Choose an appliance you need to fix below.