Appliance Wizards

HOCKEYGOD
HOCKEYGOD
1 review Aurora, ON

GREAT

ONE OF THE FEW APPLIANCE REPAIR COMPANIES THAT REALLY KNOW THEIR STUFF, FRIENDLY, ON TIME AND VERY , VERY HONEST!!
WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO MY MOM!
THANKS, GUYS YOU DID A GREAT JOB!

Thank you very much for the great review!

fm80 in Oshawa
fm80 in Oshawa

New Home Appliances Install

Dimitri at Appliance Wizards is a pleasure to work with, they had to come twice to my home to install the appliances as not all appliances were available during the first visit, and they did an amazing job! Happy to recommend them to friends and family, they are top notch!!

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure meeting you!

Happy Mom
Happy Mom

Professional Service

Problem with my washing machine was mainly solved for no cost. Service was prompt, friendly, and reliable. Will definitely be a repeat customer. Follow up was provided and everything explained in detail

pierre
pierre

Samsung dryer repair

Same day repair done well, Dimitri is super friendly and left everythig clean. Repair was explained and clear. Parts were in stock in the van! What more can we ask for! Excellent work.

Pierre, it was a pleasure meeting you and I appreciate your review! Thank you

1 review Newmarket, ON

Element replacement for oven

Dimitri was great very professional he arrived on time and fixed the stove quickly there were no hidden costs what he quoted was what he charged me will recommend his services

Thank you very much for your review! it was a pleasure meeting you and helping you our with your oven!

Stefan
Stefan

Professional, honest, thorough, polite and fair price.

Same day service and courteous communication. Dimitri demonstrated care and attention with our aging appliance. He was attentive about every detail of the diagnostic, conscientious of time vs cost and generous with his expertise. He followed COVID protocols and showed genuine respect for our home. He even rescued a spider from our dishwasher! I highly recommend Appliance Wizards.

Washer/Dryer Installation - Excellent Service

Excellent Service by very capable Team!. Alex and Vlad came in within one day of my call. I needed assistance with installation of my new 27-inch washer and dryer, and also stacking them in tight closet with casing in front, which made it impossible to slide the appliances in. They creatively tried all sorts of things and got the appliances running in no time. Really appreciate Alex and Vlad's assistance for this challenging task. Highly recommended to anyone who needs assistance with appliance installations.

Thank you very much for the great review! We are happy to help with any appliance related work!

Amazing service

Appliance wizards is amazing. They are professional installers and my appliances are installed without any problem. They come and pre inspect to ensure all interfaces e.g. water line is fine. Highly recommend.

It was our pleasure to install your Thermador package. Enjoy your new appliances and let us know if we could be of any assistance in the future .

Jack in North York
Jack in North York
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Appliance Repairs

Hello
I want to share my view of Dimitri of Appliance Wizards.
I found him on HomeStars and he had very good reviews.
Our Maytag washer stopped working.
We called and he came and checked are washer told us what the cost would be we OK the job. He came back to do the repair.
We also had other issues with Dryer and Electic Range which also are Maytag. He also repaired those items when he came back to repair the washer. .. I have waited a week after the repair to do the Review.
I am satisfied with billing and repair done by Dimitri of Appliance Wizards.
It was a nice touch to do a follow up phone call to check on the repair.
Thank Dimitri.
I would use his services in the future when needed.
Jack K.

Thank you Jack for this amazing review. We are glad that you are happy with our service.

Omer in Toronto
Omer in Toronto

Really Good..!

My washing machine suddenly started to drain slowly and I called Appliance Wizards for urgent help. The team of tech. professionals took a look and realized that the filter needs to be replaced, did it and now it works really good. Well done boys;)

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it a lot!

More about Appliance Wizards

LOOKING FOR AN APPLIANCE REPAIR TECHNICIAN?
Kitchen appliances make our everyday routine easier, that is why, when one of our little helpers stop working, we are rushing to the Internet to look for a "kitchen appliance repair near me". But why settle for mediocre, when you can get a Appliance Wizards Service?

Appliance Wizards is your go-to company for reliable, quick and quality kitchen appliances repair services. Choose an appliance you need to fix below.