star closet inc

Closet & Storage Solutions
191 Nugget Avenue, Unit 19 Toronto ON M1S 3B1

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for star closet inc

mary.digiambattista
mary.digiambattista

Linen Closet

Very professional, quick and on time. They were very helpful in created the right shelving sizes for the space we had. Workmanship was excellent, very polite and definitely will have them do more work in our home. Friends and family will definitely be happy with their work.

thank you again for the awesome closet.

Mary

Star Closet team are very grateful to your feedback

Adrienne in Toronto
Adrienne in Toronto

Great job and great service

I had a great experience wtih Star Closet! Prior to installation, Hassna and Mohammad helped me figure out how best to do the cabinets in my laundry room. They had lots of suggestions, but also, they were respectful of my personal choices. It was a perfect combination. On the day of installation, Hassan did an amazing job! The cabinets are everything I wanted. Hassan knows his stuff! He did a great job and he transformed this area of my condo. I still walk in there just to admire the work that he did. Also important is that Hassan was very available for calls or texts to clarify and confirm things prior to the installation. He was clear on dates and funds - upfront and honest.

I will pass the Star Closet name onto anyone looking for cabinets!

We are very happy to hear these comments from you Adrienne , It's really an honour for our Star Closets Team! Thanks again

Laura in Brampton
Laura in Brampton

Master Bedroom Closet Makeover

Such a smooth and wonderful experience with Mohammed and team, right from the start, up to the final product!!!
We were so happy with our closet system.
I was so amazed to see how much space we actually had.
Clean, and quick job, and very friendly!
Would definitely recommend to all family and friends.
Thank you so much for a job very well done!!
Laura and Marcel

You're most welcome

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

New Closets

Mother happy customer. Hassan and his team are professional, quick and on time. Upon calling star closet I was able to get an in home estimate the same day and with in two weeks time all our closets was completed work was on the point and neatly done.

Hassan and his team exceeded my expectations in every aspect of this project.

Would recommend 100%, will return 100% for all my closet and cabinet needs!

Thank you for giving the chance for star closet team to serve you

Tommy in Mississauga
Tommy in Mississauga

Absolutely the best

We had Hassan and Mohammad help us with 6 different pieces of custom storage, murphy bed, media stand, kitchen island, and closet storage. They are amazing people to work with, and their craft is impressive!

We quoted many places, they have the best price, too.

As a bonus, they are most wonderful people you would meet as contractors; so full of kindness and heart.

Star closet really grateful to your feedback Tommy!

Lili
Lili

Closets

I would definitely recommend Star Closets. The solution put in place for a challenging area in my basement it worked beautifully from all aspects: design, quality affordability. Once started with the walk in closet for my master bedroom, I couldn't stop.. we also completed a pantry, linen closet and a huge one for the basement.
Thank you!

Star Closet Team are pleased to meet your expectations, Thank you Lilly!

Amazing work, affordable price!

I am so happy I went with Star Closets- they did incredible work.
1) Great communication: quick to replay, quick to come for the in home quote and always got back to us in a timely manner.
2) Affordable: we had a few quotes but were most impressed with Star Closets (great value for the work they do). Also the quote never changed - the day one quote was the end price we paid.
3) Great results- got exactly what we wanted. It was even better than we imagined. Also very sturdy.
4) They even followed up after the work was done and after we paid to see if we were happy/ I don’t think any company has checked in after with me so I Was very impressed!
Thanks so much Star Closets.

We are more than happy to hear these beautiful words from you Ashley, STAR CLOSETS team have the Honor to serve you all the time....Hope you enjoy your new closet ....

Igors Boroviks in Toronto
Igors Boroviks in Toronto

Great experience with Hassan from Start Closet

It has been such a pleasure to work with Hassan. He did a great job. The closet looks exactly like we expected and the installation was clean and fast. Highly recommended!

Thank you Igor , it was pleasure serving you guys!

Emilia in Toronto
Emilia in Toronto

Superb service and work

Hassan and his team exceeded my expectations in every aspect of this project. We live in a small semi in the city and have a baby on the way so we needed to maximize our closet space. Mohammad came to design our closets and give us a quote the same day I first wrote in with an inquiry, and the price was super reasonable. Within a week and a half my closets were in and I am thrilled! Installation was fast and (very important to me) clean. Would recommend 100%, will return 100% for all my closet and cabinet needs!

Thank you very very much for your great review and hope you have a wonderful time with your family

Private User reviews Midhurst, ON

3 Closets

Hassan came in and gave estimates based on what our needs where. He gave valuable suggestions.

Closets where delivered and installed in 2 weeks time. We where impressed with the work and quality. Had to ask them to do our Foyer Closet next!

Thanks Hassan!

Thank you guys , our team will be happy to assist you anytime

More about star closet inc

FALL OFFER: 60% OFF ON WALK-IN & REACH-IN CLOSETS, WALL BEDS, WALL UNITS, PANTRIES, ENTERTAINMENT UNITS & MORE!

Star closet Inc. is a custom design and carpentry company in Toronto
Our team of professionals has years of experience in designing, manufacturing, and installing cabinets, wardrobes, custom closets, wall beds, home offices and garage makeovers at affordable prices. Our professionals will be glad to share design concepts and ideas with you to design your dream space. You can count on us for a courteous, professional and worry-free installation.

Every storage problem is unique. Star Closet is dedicated to providing you the perfect solution that meets all your needs.

Schedule a free consultation!

You can count on our team of professionals to be honest, caring & trustworthy and we consistently deliver value to our customers.

Contact us today to find out how we can help transform your space into one you’ll love.