Great Work Roofing Inc

Markham ON L6B 0G5
Great Work Roofing Inc

Reviews for Great Work Roofing Inc

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Good work. Good clean after work.

During roofing, Paul found adding penthouse louvres are necessary to keep better ventilation in attic. So he suggested me and added extra louvres.

This is a professional team.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Residential Roofing

Thorough and reliable. Kept a very clean work site. Recommended. The crew also had to work through intense heat and deal with rain.

Thank you for being understanding of our hard work. Awesome client to work with!

High quality work and service at highly competitive pricing

A highly professional and knowledgeable company that delivered on all of their commitments. At no point was I being overcharged or presented with expensive quotes. They came when they said they would and worked well beyond full days until the job was completed. The site was left very clean each day and all of the work was done properly.

Thank you for time, and it was a pleasure to work with you.

Sachin in Oshawa
Sachin in Oshawa
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Quick, Easy, Punctual

I stumbled upon this company while searching for roofing companies to replace my worn out, battered, de-spirited shingles on Homestars. I was contacted by them immediately and Dean was more than helpful in answering all my questions from the first minute. I even apologized to him for sending over a plethora of questions in the middle of the night, to which he happily responded and said apologies were unnecessary and he was trying to help me out and make me comfortable- that was a deal maker. Although there might be a couple of companies out there that would probably do your roof for a couple bucks lesser, these guys are hands down, the best roofing company at their price point.
Right from Free estimate at your doorstep, to choosing shades and companies, to showing up at your door on the day of installation, all the way to cleaning the huge mess left behind by changing a roof, to disposing off garbage - everything was professional, prompt and quick. They were in and out in a day.
Although language was a bit of a barrier, Lin is a pro at what he does.
Give them a try and you’ll thank yourself you did
I would strongly recommend you give Dean a chance

Hi Sachin. I truly appreciate your honest review. Your comment is vital to our success. I understand there are many shady roofing companies out there which makes this profession untrustworthy and doubtful. It was pleasure to have a customer like you. Thank you.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great Work, Amazing Team!!

I called Great Work Roofing and spoke to Peter.
I received great top customer service from Peter, right from the start.
He was quick, courteous, and great to deal with.
My roof looked Amazing after it was done.
This amazing team worked fast, and precise. And the cleanup was great!
I had many great compliments on my beautiful roof.
Definitely a 10+ company.

Thanks for your comments and much appreciated it!!!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Amazing Team and Amazing Roof

I got my roof done this past Sunday and I was so satisfied with how fast and good our roof looks. Ben and the team uses great quality products and their teamwork is amazing. They finished the job in one day while ensuring the place was clean before they left. Each and every person that came were all very kind. Amazing team, definitely recommend getting your roof done by this company!

Thanks and always my pleasure to service you better!!

Sean
Sean
1 review Ajax, ON

Roof re-shingling

Prompt, courteous service with excellent quality... all at a VERY competitive price! Choose Great Work Roofing Inc and you won't be disappointed!

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Roof change

The Team was very professional and focused. They did a great work, finished in 2 days large (3000sq.ft) roof. cleaned everything and didn't break anything in the garden-yard which was a big surprise.

Thank you for your swift response and we appreciate your lunch!

Adam in Bolton, Caledon
Adam in Bolton, Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Half roof repair

Their price was unbeatable, compared against many quotes. Despite not using the agreed upon materials in the contract, they actually took a sample from the roof (that already fell off the roof) so they could determine exactly which material it was and match the rest of the roof. When they came back with the material and put it on, it ended up impossible to tell that we have had half the roof redone. Colour matching was perfect.

The only slight complaint would be the lack in communication the day of, but in the end it didn't matter at all, they know what they're doing and they're really good. They even did a bit extra work around the roof for no additional cost.

Overall, no complaints, I will absolutely use them again, and I recommend hiring them.

Thank you for working with us, we try our best to meet all customer requests.

Carl in Toronto
Carl in Toronto

Roof Replacement

I moved to a new place last year and then discovered a leaking roof.
Great Work Roofing was referred by my neighbour. Everything was done in one day and the pricing was fair. They were able to provide good advise and found some critical issues at my vents also. They fixed everything and I was happy with the services.

More about Great Work Roofing Inc

We offer professional roofing installation across GTA. We are specialized in both residential and commercial roof installation. This service includes:

Stripping off old roofs
Installation of 3ft felt paper
Installation of new vents
Installation of bathroom pipe cover and metal valley
Installation/removal of skylights
Installation of soffit
Installation of turbines & vents
Clean eavestrough
Clean chimney
Other roofing related services upon request