Pro-Ad Alarm

Alarm Systems
166 Salem St Revere MA 02151-1115
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Saugus  >  Pro-Ad Alarm

Reviews for Pro-Ad Alarm

Happy Homw Owner
Happy Homw Owner
1 review , MA

Security system installation

My wife and I did our homework after a recent swam of break-ins occured in our neighborhood.
We called many companies and were not happy with any of them. Then my co-worker recommended Pro-Ad Alarm. Arthur (the own) showed up the very next day on time, surveyed our home and came up with not only a system that was better then all the rest but easy to operate and very inexpensive. Although we were on the fence whether to get central station monitoring , Arthur offered us an agreement where we were not locked in and at $17 per month, we actually saved money on home owners insurance.
I very highly recommend Pro-Ad Alarm!!!!!!

raj of boston
raj of boston
5 reviews , NY

Alarm installation

Actually the first and foremost important you need when you have a house is a good alarm system. We chose this company because being local it is not so popularly known like the big companies,which if my logic is correct the bigger companies like adt might be more familiar with robbers. There is a feeling of ease when we got this alarm installed. ALthough it took me awhile to understand the electrical workings of it, once Aurthur went thruogh it a few times we all finally got it.I myself had to call a few times for minor errors, but it was clarified quickly by costumer service. I for one can sleep a lot better now.

cleozstuff
cleozstuff
2 reviews Boston, MA

home alarm system

I live in a "transitional neighborhood" and no matter where you live safety comes first. I was referred to Arthur by both family and friends. It was the best experience ever. He was patient, on time and professional. No guess work on our part. Customer service is not a lost art with Pro Ad alarm!