Geneva Concrete & Epoxy

Danya
Danya
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Front porch & driveway

I’m beyond happy with their quality of work and professionalism! The on site crew was amazing! They showed up everyday on time and worked hard. Joel was extremely responsive and answered all my questions and concerns. (I had a lot!!)
Thank you for everything!

Thank you Danya for your positive feedback :) We appreciate your kind words, and we are very happy to hear you are pleased with how it turned out!

Adams M.
Adams M.
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Concrete Floor

I recently called upon Geneva Concrete & Epoxy to complete a concrete floor for a house I am building in washago. I was impressed how reliable and efficient they were throughout the project. The finished Floor looked amazing and left the site very clean. They were great to work with from the start of the job to completion. Joel would immediately get back to me to resolve the issue and Sheldon would direct the work accordingly on site. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for quality work at a fair price.

Thank you for all your great work!

Thank you for the excellent review Mr Adams. It was our pleasure working with you!

Joel

More about Geneva Concrete & Epoxy

Geneva Concrete & Epoxy is your one-stop-shop for concrete placement and concrete finishing. Whether you’re looking for help with something minor or need an experienced professional to take on a larger scale project — Geneva Concrete & Epoxy is ready to handle it all. Get in touch for your free ...
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Barrie?