Geneva Concrete & Epoxy

bedforddj0964 in Toronto
bedforddj0964 in Toronto
1 review Oro Station, ON

Worst job ever

We hired Joel to do a small stamped concrete pad for a hot tub. 15x15. I was surprised when he showed and dug with shovels and wheel barrow. It has taken him over a month to dig, form, and pour the pad. They often only show up for an hour or two at a time. Excuse after excuse regarding tools, manpower, weather, etc. The final straw was the attached example of a stamped pad. Worst concrete job I have ever seen.

We engaged a second opinion and were quickly informed to fire him. The fixing of the pad that was suggested by Joel we found out to be inadequate and would fail.

Once informed of us no longer needing his services, Joel appeared on our property the quickest he had to date to pick up his tools. As he was leaving he dumped concrete and debris in the park beside our home, and refused to pick it up.

Nightmare to say the least. Guys like this give contractors a bad rap.

Adams M.
Adams M.
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Concrete Floor

I recently called upon Geneva Concrete & Epoxy to complete a concrete floor for a house I am building in washago. I was impressed how reliable and efficient they were throughout the project. The finished Floor looked amazing and left the site very clean. They were great to work with from the start of the job to completion. Joel would immediately get back to me to resolve the issue and Sheldon would direct the work accordingly on site. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for quality work at a fair price.

Thank you for all your great work!

Thank you for the excellent review Mr Adams. It was our pleasure working with you!

Joel

More about Geneva Concrete & Epoxy

Geneva Concrete & Epoxy is your one-stop-shop for concrete placement and concrete finishing. Whether you’re looking for help with something minor or need an experienced professional to take on a larger scale project — Geneva Concrete & Epoxy is ready to handle it all. Get in touch for your free ...
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Barrie?