Lawnstuds

Lawn Maintenance
Vaughan ON L4H 3N8

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Lawnstuds

Lawn clean up (overgrown mess bush gardens lol)

Oh my gosh I can’t thank you enough. Joe at Lawnstuds for the amazing job you did in our Backyard, you gave us our yard back attention to detail, excellent workman ship, very professional and a pleasure to work with and talk to, truly went above and beyond, I highly recommend Lawnstuds thanks again Joe!!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

This firm does not deserve their Homestars rating

I have relied on Homestars ratings for many years in order to choose quality vendors. Most of the time I have been rewarded. I was disappointed with LawnStuds who have a "Best of 2021" Homestars rating based on only 20 reviews.

I contracted with LawnStuds to do landscaping work which was to have been completed in the last two weeks of June. They did not complete this work and made me chase after them to get revised dates. This morning in response to my latest query they informed me that they cannot complete the job. I really don't know what happened but I really can't work with this group moving forward.

Companies with limited review history should not be award "Best of" designations. This is a disservice to Homestars followers and diminishes the brand.

dminos in Vaughan
dminos in Vaughan

Landscaping

Lawnstuds are a wonderful company to work with !
Knowledgeable, reliable, always willing to go the extra mile for the client!
My yard was transformed, they did everything I asked of them and more!
Communication is key when you hire a service, the Lawnstuds communicated every step of the way to be sure we were in the same page.
I plan on using the Lawnstuds for any and all landscaping needs!

Was a pleasure working with you as well! :)

Deon in Toronto
Deon in Toronto

Deck Renovation

We are new to doing renovations and the team was always highly responsive to our questions and provided excellent input on renovation options and designs. I would describe the team as friendly, approachable and trustworthy. When it comes to the work, they are very detail oriented and want everything to be perfect, which we really appreciated. The quality of workmanship was excellent. They delivered the project on time and on budget. We did a lot of research before choosing a few contractors to meet with, and we are really glad we decided to go with Tristan and the team!

Thankyou for the kind review was a pleasure working with the two of you!!

Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Lawn maintenance

I am a new homeowner and I loved working Tristan and his team. Such an awesome company, exceeded all of my expectations, very reliable and helpful as they come weekly for lawn maintenance. Always gets compliments on my lawn aesthetic.

Thankyou for the kind review :)

Jade M
Jade M

Amazing Service

I am truly AMAZED with Lawn Studs. I found them on social media and was also referred to them by a colleague of mine. I have nothing but GREAT things to say about this company. Not only were they extremely helpful, reliable and professional. They have gone ABOVE and BEYOND in order to satisfy me and meet my vision. 10/10 would most definitely recommend.

Great to hear from you thankyou for the kind words!!!

Lawn Care

Working with Tristan and his team was amazing, his knowledge and attentiveness was A1. Thanks!

It's been a pleasure working with you as well Thankyou for the kind words-LawnStuds

Ginga
Ginga

Lawn Service and Maintenance

Tristan and Joe at lawn studs have by far been the best company to take care of my lawn and garden.
They always go above and beyond to make sure I'm satisfied with their work.
They are very professional, reliable, and amazing at what they do.
I'm very impressed and will never use any other company again.
You won’t be disappointed!! Use these guys!!

Thankyou for such kind words is a pleasure working with you as well!!

AM in Toronto
AM in Toronto

Looks Awesome!

Joe and Tristan helped revive my Garden with a great spring cleanup. If you are looking for quality and service give these guys a call. I would definitely recommend them.

Glad to hear you are happy with the service look forward on continuing to work with you!!

Great Service!

LawnStuds have been amazing. My lawn has never looked better. They were the first to show up at my house for a quote and I couldn't be happier.

Great to hear :) we thank you for your business

More about Lawnstuds

We are a growing landscape and property maintenance company who specialize in Lawn and property maintenance for both Residential and Commercial properties.

Some of our services are:
- Grass cutting