Painters touch

Reviews for Painters touch

christina in Toronto
christina in Toronto

Powder Room, Kitchen Ceiling and Touch Ups

Clayton is a trustworthy, kind and highly skilled painter who completed all the jobs in my home to my absolute satisfaction. Thank you, Clayton!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Best painter on earth!

Professional, meticulous, budget conscious, attention to detail, flexible, and honest are just some of the words that come to mind. I own a government regulated licensed cannabis grow and production facility. Painter's Touch took care of my 10,000 square foot production/grow space and was recently contracted to work on the new 100,000 square foot facility nearing completion. Prior to this business, I worked in design and construction of 5 diamond spas on the west coast in both BC and Washington State. Reason for disclosure: I've worked with trades the majority of my life.

I have never come across a painting tradesman so talented, dedicated, and meticulous. Painter's Touch not only met my budget number, but exceeded expectations with the quality of work provided. Problem? Not for Painter's Touch. Any problem, has a solution, and a solution within reason.

I have reccomended this company not only to other businesses, but to the construction company retained to complete a mulitmillion dollar project.

Simply put, and with all sincerity, I will never work with another paint trade in my life as long as Painter's Touch is willing to work with me. There is not another painting trade I will reccommend, as long as Painter's Touch allows me to pass on referrals

I've never been so pleased with a trade in my life.

In my opinion, Painter's Touch does not work on a trade - it works as if every job is fine art. Clayton, is the master piece artist. I will work with no other.

Painter's Touch - thank you.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 10 star rating - it's much appreciated!

We really appreciate your business. Always here for all your business needs.

More about Painters touch

Painters Touch has been in the painting business for over 30 years. Our passion has been painting for both residential and commercial, as well as interior decorating. For residential, we focus on external areas such as fences, decks, garage doors, and for interior, we focus on all areas as well as specialize in kitchen cabinets. Give us a call for a quote today!