Deep water plumbing

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Deep water plumbing

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bathroom

Amazing customer service knows what he's talking about really efficient he gets the job done. Anything to do with plumbing I urge you too contact deep Waters plumbing support local business owners

Anthony in Bowmanville
Anthony in Bowmanville
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Service

Great customer service gets the job done exceptionally well and quick even under such short notice. great at explaining things and showing you what the issue is. highly recommend to friends and family

Amos in Bowmanville
Amos in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Service

Very professional at handling the services and finished the job in a timely manner. I would recommend their services because it's very efficient and effective. Archie was the standard of what a professional is supposed to act and look like. Great personality.

Momo
Momo

Toilet installation

This service that was provided was impressive.. the plumber arrived on time and finished the installation in a fast and effective place. Price was also affordable! I would definitely use again

Faucet installation

Excellent customer service! Archie reached out fairly quick and was able to get the job done even on such short notice.
I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Leaking taps and pipes

Archie came by right away to look at a leak we had in our basement. He was super friendly and taught us what was happening with our old pipes. Within an hour he had totally replaced the leaking pipes and even came back the next day to ensure everything was working correctly. I would definitely work with Archie again!

J' in Fredericton
J' in Fredericton

Washroom Reno and kitchen

The photo speaks for itself, Archie installed a floating vanity and toilet. As well he installed our faucet, and did the plumbing work in our kitchen sink from a double sink to a single sink. He did it in a timely fashion it truly looks amazing! While he was there I had some other issues with my fridge filter and he was able to take a look and fixed it. Would definitely recommend him to anyone I know!

Fixed toilet

I called deep water plumbing to fix my toilet and I received a quick response. It didn’t take him long to figure out what needed to be done and it was fixed in a short time.He was very professional and left the area clean after he was finished.

thanks for the review

Clogged Toilet

Archippus came within the time he said he would and he finished what he had to do quickly. If there was any extra issues he would talk to me about it and the pricing for it. I was very happy with the service I received.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

House

Great and professional work. Had one of the workers come and fix my water main. They did a great job and the area was nice and spotless. Very well done.

thanks for the review

More about Deep water plumbing

Deep Water Plumbing & Mechanical provides quality plumbing services for both commercial and residential properties. We service repairs, renovations & new build plumbing work. Our plumbers are readily available 24-7 to tackle your plumbing emergencies or whenever you require maintenance services.

Deep Water Plumbing & Mechanical takes pride in utilizing trusted brands who share the same core values such as quality, integrity, reliability, longevity, and consistency. Our plumbing team is licensed, insured and prepared to deliver courteous services to all our clients.