Airsense Mechanical Heating & Cooling Inc.

Richmond Hill ON L4C 0C4
Airsense Mechanical Heating & Cooling Inc.

Reviews for Airsense Mechanical Heating & Cooling Inc.

MATEEN
MATEEN
1 review Milton, ON

Home Ac Unit Replacement

My 15-year-old air conditioner stopped working. I called different companies along with Airsense Mechanical Heating and Cooling to get a quote. Ive dealt with Nilou, and she answered all of my questions to help me to choose a right unit., Airsense team was very responsive and they scheduled an appointment quickly at a reasonable rate. The technicians Ali and Mustafa showed up during the scheduled time and finished the job quickly and professionally, they answered all my questions and explained me everything very clearly, they are knowledgeable and experienced. I am 100% satisfied and I would definitely recommend Airsense Heating Mechanical and Cooling to anyone who is looking for services within their line of work. Thank you Nilou, Ali and Mustafa.

Sandro
Sandro
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Hot water tank install

We used Airsense this past weekend for the first time to replace a hot water tank (lowest price). They showed up (on time) within 24 hours of contacting them and were clean and very professional. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend.

M Choi in Toronto
M Choi in Toronto

Excellent value

Majid and his team installed a Lennox furnace & AC unit, humidifier, and a Navien tankless water heater to our house. With the new furnace, we can now easily reach temperatures that we could not before during a very cold winter. Everything is working great and we are excited to try the AC very soon! Airsense Mechanical's price was by far cheaper than other reputable companies and the quality of service was excellent. The workers are very professional, hardworking, and dependable. We trust them and we highly recommend them. Thank you Airsense Mechanical!

Lin and Martin

Daniela Indreica in Etobicoke
Daniela Indreica in Etobicoke

New Furnace and Tankless Water Heater Installed

I had a new furnace installed along with a tankless water heater by Airsense Mechanical. This is how I describe the work done: professionalism, punctuality, cleanliness, fair and reasonable pricing. The technician Majid with Shayan and Hamid were very knowledgeable, answering all the questions I had and finding solutions for all my requests. I was very happy to have found them and hiring them for this job. i have to also mention what a wonderful person the Nilou is, she was fast replying and sending me all the info I needed before and after contracting Airsense. Great Team, Great Team Work!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Ac repair

My ac, which was installed 5 years ago by another company, had a leak. The initial company didn’t respond to my calls and email so I contacted Airsense to fix it. They were able to contact the manufacturer and used the warranty. The charge for labor was affordable. I would contact them again in the future.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Gas piping

This was the second time we contacted Airsense. They are always ready to help. They replaced our furnace last year and it is working properly. This time they ran a gas line for our bbq. The cost was reasonable and their customer service is excellent.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy our team was able to help and you had a positive experience. Look forward to seeing you again.

AC installation

The technicians arrived on time, offered me a reliable air conditioner brand within the budget for my new construction house. Installation was professional and clean. I would recommend them to my family and friends .

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the community. We are so delighted that you are satisfied with our service. Your recommendation is highly appreciated. Looking forward to see you again.

Cyrus in Toronto
Cyrus in Toronto

AC repair.

Called to have AC leak repaired. Tech tried to sell me a new unit. Tech would not diagnose leak, but agreed to recharge system. After recharging system stopped working the next day. Suspect tech broke my system.

Dear Cyrus,

My apologies about your experience with our company.

Our records indicate that the technician had mentioned to you that your 12 year old system was leaking during the years and it caused damage to the compressor and repair was not cost effective. Although you were told the system must be changed and there is no guarantee on temporary solutions such as refrigerant refill, you insisted on adding refrigerant on your responsibility in order to running the AC temporarily, as you said you were planning to replace the AC after the construction.
As we have explained R410 recharge did not damage the compressor, your compressor was already damaged due to the leaking.
Despite our reply on your Google review to call us to hopefully resolve this issue, we haven’t received any calls from you.
‍We pride ourselves on our reputation in the local community and welcome further discussion to resolve your issue. If you'd like, please contact me directly at 647-913-0195.

Best regards,
Nilou

Kim
Kim
1 review Ajax, ON

BBQ Gas Line

We hired Airsense Mechanical to install a gas line to our BBQ. The service was great and BBQ is working perfect. Looking forward to future projects with Airsense. Great customer service.

Dear Kim,

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Joseph in Oakville
Joseph in Oakville

A Good Man

I hired Majid to reroute a few ducts and air returns for my home when we had a load bearing wall removed. Majid was very friendly and came in a timely fashion. He worked diligently, but encountered some difficult challenges. Majid worked hard to come up with a design and implemented it to the best of his ability.

Unfortunately, when we had an inspection by the city, the work did not pass due to impractical design. When I informed Majid, he was busy on another project. Given the time sensitivity of my project, he covered the cost of having another hvac company complete the design fix to the inspectors satisfaction.

Majid is an honourable man and cares about his customers. Our emotions might get the best of us sometimes, but I am happy to have worked with Majid and see that he is willing to do what’s right.

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for sharing your experience.
We value our customers' opinions and satisfaction.
We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Yours sincerely,
Majid

More about Airsense Mechanical Heating & Cooling Inc.

Air Conditioning Contractor in Richmond Hill Open 24 hours
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Markham?