L.M.Ruda construction

Reviews for L.M.Ruda construction

Cristy in Vancouver
Cristy in Vancouver

Rental Unit

I hired Lance to do some painting and repairs to my rental unit. He pointed out that the bathroom floor was in dis-repair and recommended that it be repaired, water proofed and new tile.
He picked a tile that complimented the existing wall tile and even was able to rebuild a rotting vanity using oak plywood and reusing the old doors and vessel, he did a flawless job!
Lance is a visionary and has a keen eye for detail.
I highly recommend him for any type of work

I have worked on many rental units over my career.
I understand the need to complete repairs and upgrades quickly and efficiently to allow the unit to be occupied as soon as possible.
Thank you for choosing my company.

Birgit  in Vancouver
Birgit in Vancouver

Railings

Lance hand made specialty railings and posts to match the rest of my railings on my Heritage Home. They are so well done that I cannot even tell which ones are the original from 1910 and which are the new ones that he did. Lance is meticulous. He is a master at what he does. He is kind and friendly. A pleasure to have working at my home.

It was an absolute pleasure working on you're home. I took great pride in matching the original design I'm very pleased that you are happy with it.

Dianne in Vancouver
Dianne in Vancouver

Carpentry work

Lance always does a great job, he is hard working and honest, I highly recommend him. If you have any questions, he is always willing to take the time to explain to the customer.

Dianne, Vancouver, BC

Thank you for choosing me and I look forward to taking care of any other projects in the future

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Vancouver?