Aloft Painting

Reviews for Aloft Painting

B. M.
B. M.
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen cabinet painting/renewal, patio furniture spray painting, room painting

After 19 years, the kitchen of my open-concept condo needed refreshing and a new look. The cabinets had the original wood finish but the cabinet doors were still in style an in perfect shape. Painting would do it, but not just a few coats of melamine---I wanted a perfect and long-lasting finish.
That's what ALOFT gave me!
The baked-on finish is perfectly smooth, hard and durable. A major transformation to my entire living space was achieved for minimal cost, little disruption, and with expert workmanship.
I also had Aloft paint the powder room and spray paint outdoor furniture and, again was treated to perfect results, reasonable prices and quick and pleasant service.
I cannot recommend Aloft highly enough or ANY painting you need. Don't hesitate to call them!

Thanks very much Bonnie! You've been an amazing repeat client. Our team loves working for you!

nadia.salvo
nadia.salvo

Main floor reno

Aloft painted our entire main floor and we are very happy. They were professional, clean and did a great job. I would recommend them for sure

Thank you Nadia & Tyler!

Taylor B.
Taylor B.
0 reviews , ON

Paint home interior and exterior

A loft painted A 1300sf Home, 9’ ceilings.
2 coats, excellent work.

Painted the outdoor shutters and doors of the home

Thanks Taylor!

Ted
Ted

Residential painting

Painted inside of my home and also did some exterior work. Great job! Would highly recommend! Very thorough, professional and accommodating.

Much Appreciated, Ted!

Stephig13
Stephig13
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom Reno and full main floor paint job

I have used Aloft several times over the past couple years and I will continue to use them and recommend them to all my friends and family. They are very professional, meticulous and organized. Their whole team is very friendly and dedicated to ensure the customer is always happy before they leave. They even help you choose colours/products if you are unsure like myself.

Thank you, Steph!

More about Aloft Painting

Aloft Group Inc. is proudly serving Burlington and surrounding areas. We are focused on providing clients with top-quality work and superior customer service. As the 2019 Burlington Readers Choice Diamond Award winner for Best Painting Company, we take pride in the work we do.

***

We offer a wide range of residential painting services including:

***

• Interior painting
• Exterior painting
• Deck sanding
• Staining
• Furniture refinishing
• Painting and staining of staircases
• Refinishing kitchen cabinets