RennovArea

General Contractors
Burnaby BC V3N 3Z5
StarScore uses a complex algorithm which considers a companyโ€™s review ratings, responsiveness, reputation, and recency. Learn more.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for RennovArea

Richard in Coquitlam
Richard in Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Bathroom Renovation

RennovArea did a complete bathroom renovation for us which involved gutting the original, installing plumbing at grade level for a toilet and walk-in shower (which was above grade in the old bathroom), installing tile in the shower, installing a tile floor with heating, redoing all the drywall, installation of all plumbing and electrical and painting. They were here when they said they would be, friendly and courteous and did an excellent job all round. I would have no problem recommending their services and work to anyone.

It was a pleasure work for you and Sarah. We really enjoyed this project, all your choices of colors and style were excellent for the size of the place, the result is just magnificent!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Thanks.

len in Toronto
len in Toronto
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Flooring estimate

It was definitely a pleasure dealing with Adrian. He originally came to quote on a flooring project for me. He was very honest and offered a lot of expert advice which was very refreshing to get without any hidden agendas. He went above and beyond by repairing another countertop just because he noticed it was out place.

I would definitely recommend RennovArea as a quality, reliable and honest contractor.

0 reviews Richmond, BC

Home Renovation

It was a pleasure to have Adrien and Sam working in our home. Their very friendly approach, professionalism and workmanship is outstanding. They had useful suggestions for decisions to be made, and when issues unrelated to their assigned tasks was noticed, they were there to help! We are so happy with the way our now new home looks! Definitely recommend RennovArea and will most certainly use again!

Thanks for your review!!! We really enjoyed work at your parent's place. Now it looks like a home of a fairy tale... ha ha ha just it's missing outside... ha ha ha
See you soon and thanks again...

Nini Ury in Toronto
Nini Ury in Toronto
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Office Painted

Adrian and his team worked quickly and efficiently and they did an really excellent job.

Thanks Nini, we are glad to hear that. We are here to serve you. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Chris R
Chris R
1 review Vancouver, BC

Quick replies and work

Adrian and his colleague were quick to respond to questions. They came on time and were able to get the job done right away and do so on time and on budget. We had a a re-tiling job done in the shower and they were professional, courteous and totally flexible in working with us. Would highly recommend them for the job! Thanks Adrian.

Hi Chris, thank you so much for your review. We really like the result of your shower looks great as the rest of your house.

Nelson Neves from Surrey
Nelson Neves from Surrey
3 reviews Delta, BC

Shower grout repair

I needed the pebble tile in the base of my shower repaired. Some tiles had come loose and the grout had eroded. Adrian was able to repair the tile and re-grout the shower and blend with the rest of the shower.
The outcome looks great!

Thanks Nelson!!! We really appreciate it!

Lori in Burnaby
Lori in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Kitchen Renovation and New Flooring

Adrian, Sam and team did a beautiful job on the demolition and finishing of my kitchen and installation of my new flooring. I wasn't the easiest client, wanting to be hands on and in on all of the decision making. In spite of that, and having to work around the trades that I had already hired for part of the job, they managed to fix a few problems with the house, and to complete the job exactly the way I wanted it. In particular, the finishing is beautiful, the drywall, paint, ceiling repair and trim are more beautiful than I imagined. Sam is an artist, and quick as well. I love my new flooring and especially my beautiful, new kitchen. I would recommend Adrian and team for your renovation.

Thank you Lori for your kind words. With your design, choice of colours, light selection and our workmanship, I think we made a great team, as can be seen in the final results! I'm very happy you were satisfied at the end, as that is really what we strive for... we want happy customers and it gives us pleasure to see a project some together, even with some obstacles, and the customer is pleased with the results

sam in Coquitlam
sam in Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Condo Rennovation

Working with Adrian was excellent and I am happy we chose him. Very professional and clean job. I got a quote and scheduled to start the job everything was done within our schedule which is really important in a renovation. Job was very well done and fair price for the good quality provided, I would definitely recommend these guys.

Hi Sam, thanks so much for recommending us. It was a great experience to work together with you. Your department is looking very, very cool ... congratulations.

More about RennovArea

We define ourselves as a company where we understand how complicated it is to devise the optimal renovation of your house, apartment, bathroom, kitchen, patio, etc. Being our objective, the use of space, as well as the care of the details that always make a difference in our work.
Let us take care of what we know how to do.