Toronto Concrete Repairs Inc

Irina
Irina
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great job!!!

Many thanks to Hubert, Agnes and the team for the work done in our garage. We had some bad, deep cracks in the floor and wanted not only repair it but also add epoxy to it. We are happy we had this team to do the job. They provided all the info, explain the options and the process, quote was clear and had all items mentioned. We were able to schedule the work to be done when it was convenient for us. It takes several days to complete the work plus some time to wait between the stages, they let us know when they come and in the morning sent confirmation with the exact time. Great appreciated! The work was done to the highest standards. It's more then a month after everything it's done but I still excited to see how it looks. Will definitely recommend to the friends and contact them for the future projects.

Wow, thank you Irina for the great feedback. It was an absolute pleasure to complete the garage floor Repairs for you and we are a phone call away if you should need anything in the future. Toronto Concrete Repairs Team

D. K. from Toronto
D. K. from Toronto

Small concrete pad at back of house

I had efficient and knowledgeable service from them, from the foreman/supervisor/estimate-guy to the dispatcher/office to the guys doing the work. With some flexibility on timing on my side they were able to fit my job in. I am happy with the job. Follow-up was good as well.

Thank you for the review and rating. We are here should you need anything at anytime. Toronto Concrete Repairs Team

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Front porch restoration

Toronto Concrete Repairs completed a restoration project of our old front porch. The old railings were removed, concrete was repaired following a concrete overlay application which looks quite stunning. The team was kind and respectful and we will highly recommend them to our friends and family.

Thank You David for the review and kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to complete the repairs and we are also very happy with the end result. If you should need anything, we are a phone call away. Toronto Concrete Repairs Team

Dominique in Toronto
Dominique in Toronto

Porch & Garage Floor Repair

I expected to like the work but I never expected to LOVE what was done to my garage floor and front porch! I had my garage floor and porch with steps repaired. Graniflex system was installed and the both the front porch and the garage floor look great! The service from these guys was awesome!

Thank you Dominique for the review. It was an absolute pleasure to complete the work for you guys and we are here should you need anything in the future. Toronto Concrete Repairs Team.

susanne in Toronto
susanne in Toronto

Put a new section of sidewalk in front of the front stairs of my house

I was very unhappy w my experience w Toronto Concrete Repairs Inc. I should have checked w the Better Business Bureau. They are not registered. I didn't meet w the manager Hubert until the 1-day job was done. I had a recent plumbing pipe replaced under my front stairs and had new stairs put in place. I needed the gravel and earth under the stairs removed and a new piece of sidewalk put in place in front of my stairs. The concrete laid was not level and below the adjoining sidewalk. I thought they would redo the job. No. They came back and leveled the concrete under the 1st stair and then patched the remaining 3 sides of the sidewalk w WHITE patching, streaked w grey. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I am a real estate agent.

Hi Susanne, it saddens us that you did not have a great experience with us. We tried our best to ensure a great outcome by coming out several times after the work was done in order to find the best solution to level the concrete under your wooden step(s). We were happy to hear that you were satisfied with the repair part and the colour of the repair should become more uniform within time. In any event, we hope the repair will last a long time, written warranty was provided to you, we are a phone call away should you need anything. Toronto Concrete Repairs Team

Lewis G in Toronto
Lewis G in Toronto

Garage Floor & Porch Repairs with Graniflex

I contracted Toronto Concrete Repairs for my garage floor and porch repairs with the graniflex system, and I cannot recommend them enough. The crew was patient, responsive, and extremely helpful throughout the whole process. They went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. You can't go wrong with these guys!

Thank you Lewis for the review and rating. We appreciate it was an absolute pleasure to complete the repairs and Graniflex for you. We are here if you should need anything in the future. Toronto Concrete Repairs Team

Jaymin
Jaymin
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Porch Repair & New Graniflex

We are extremely pleased with our front porch done with new Graniflex including repairs . Hubert came and provided me a detail quote, it was little bit higher than some other quotes but because of the good Homestar reviews we decided to go with them.

Agnes is super responsive with returning phone calls and e-mails. PK & Mike did a great job, both of them were very easy to deal with. Will definitely recommend Toronto Concrete & Repairs.

Thank you Jaymin for the review, rating and patience during your project. Your understanding during the delay is beyond appreciated, we are here for you should you need anything at anytime. Toronto Concrete Repairs Team

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Driveway resurfacing and wall parging

After some trouble finding reliable contractors around Toronto, I searched online and found Toronto Concrete Repairs. I was very impressed with the excellent reviews they have, I called them for an estimate to resurface my driveway as well as parge our foundation walls. Hubert , one of the owners was very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable with all the work details and the materials selections. We ended up hiring Toronto Concrete Repairs to do the work. The project was completed last week and we are very pleased with the process and the end result. Everything went absolutely smoothly to our satisfaction and we highly recommend using their services.

Thank you Paul for the rating and feedback. We really appreciate it and it was an absolute pleasure to complete the concrete repairs for you. We are here should you need anything in the future. Toronto Concrete Repairs Team

downtownhomeowner
downtownhomeowner

Porch and Stairs Refinishing

After receiving quotes from a number of companies we felt the most comfortable with Toronto Concrete Repairs and couldn't be happier with the result. Right from the start Hubert was responsive and quick to come to our house to provide options, and a subsequent quote. The project included removing the existing porch and steps tile, then repairing any faults or cracks, finishing everything as well as rebuilding the porch roof. We decided to use the graniflex product which looks very clean. Hubert and Agnes were incredibly attentive and excellent communicators. They truly care about their clients and ensured that we were happy with the end result.

We would definitely use Toronto Concrete Repairs again, and would highly recommend them to family, friends and neighbours for future projects.

Thank you!

Thank you Joel for the review and rating. We really appreciate it and it was was an absolute pleasure to complete the concrete repairs for you. We are here if you should need anything in the future! Toronto Concrete Repairs Team.

JL
JL

Patio and stairs concrete repair

Hubert and his crew did an amazing job on my very damaged patio. Agnes and Hubert helped me to decide what would work best for my outdoor space, met with me at a time that was convenient and worked with my schedule to complete the work. Such an easy transaction and the patio is perfect! I would definitely recommend the company to anyone looking for a durable, concrete solution. They are knowledgeable and customer service focused throughout.

Thank you very much for the review and rating. It was an absolute pleasure to complete the concrete repairs for you and we are here if you should need anything at anytime. Toronto Concrete Repairs Team

More about Toronto Concrete Repairs Inc