Update Precast Moulding Inc

Reviews for Update Precast Moulding Inc

Frank in Woodbridge
Frank in Woodbridge

Main floor cornice moulding

What a change Jack and the guys from Update Precast did on my main floor, they came in and did all the cornice moulding and waffle ceiling in my family room. They were super fast, clean and top quality work. Even my painter was impressed with the cleanliness and finish of the job. Have already referred him to my father who has done his whole house. Will be calling him again soon for my upstairs

marconplumbing
marconplumbing

Crown moulding

Had Jacque come in to quote my house for crown moulding. He gave me his opinion on what would look good for my style of home. I went with his suggestion and price. His work was great; very professional, clean and efficient.I would recommend jacques precast moulding to anyone. Really happy with his work.

Mauro in Toronto
Mauro in Toronto
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

All Main floor and 2nd floor hallway

Fast, efficient and not just great but excellent workmanship. I am a painter as trade and I see lot of work done out there. They are one of the best if not the best out there. I highly recommend them. Very competitive prices and I can't stress enough on how excellent their finish product is.

More about Update Precast Moulding Inc

Update Precast Moulding is founded on the tradition of manufacturing and installation of timeless and contemporary artistic designs using plaster materials. All products and designs are exclusively hand crafted by our staff. We improve and grow our diverse lines of products through feedback from our customers as well as developing and enhancing our products as industry trends evolve. Choose Update Precast Moulding for your next residential, commercial or industrial renovation. We are the smart choice for your project, your healthy lifestyle, and the environment. We can help you achieve your vision of a sophisticated and elegant space.