WestPro Electrical Services

Reviews for WestPro Electrical Services

Marla
Marla

Great Electrician!

We first met Marco when he installed 2 Nest doorbells at our home. We had some issues with the front door one and Marco was extremely patient and diligent in getting it to work properly. We then decided to change our light switches on 2 floors of our home. Marco ordered all the switches for us and even found a cheaper supplier the second time around. Not only is he a great electrician, he is a pleasure to have in your home. Thank you Marco!

Thank you, Marla, for your review. I appreciate you taking the time. I look forward to working with you again for future projects. Marco Carello Westpro Electrical Services 403-891-3257

Joan E.
Joan E.

Great work

I hired Marco to install new lighting in my kitchen and swap out a number of fixtures and switches. The work was completed quickly, correctly, and cleanly. I also needed him to come back to install a dimmer switch on one of the new fixtures. Would happily recommend Marco and definitely would use him again

Thank you, Joan, for your review. I appreciate you taking the time. We look forward to working with you again for future projects. Marco Carello Westpro Electrical Services 403-891-3257

Byron in Calgary
Byron in Calgary

Furnace out, turned out to be the circuit breaker

Furnace went out, the technician said the circuit breaker was sparking and to call an electrician so I called Marco at WestPro. When I called Marco he was on another job but took my call and booking right away. He told me he would be by in the early afternoon but texted me shortly after to say he would be early and showed up at 11am! Perfect communication the whole way, he completely understood that in the minus temperature my family was wanting a quick response. Marco was professional and went above and beyond. He was honest and friendly. He more a mask and covered his shoes to protect my home. I would highly recommend Marco and WestPro!

Thank you,Byron, for taking the time to write the review and for your trust in our team! It was a pleasure working for you. We look forward to working with you in your future projects

Cat in Calgary
Cat in Calgary

Dining Room Chandelier Installation

Marco was pleasant, professional and very respectful. He did a great job at installing the dimmer and light fixture. Reasonably priced. I am very impressed and will have him back! Highly recommend!

Thank you, Cat, for taking the time to write the review and for your trust in our team! We look forward to working with you in your future projects

Barry in Calgary
Barry in Calgary

Main breaker replacement

Marco was professional, courteous and pleasant to deal with. He quickly spotted a problem with the main breaker and replaced it. Will definitely call him with any electrical issues in future. Barry

Thank you, Barry, for your review. I appreciate you taking the time. We look forward to working with you again for future projects. Marco Carello Westpro Electrical Services 403-891-3257

Internet Cable Service Mast

Very satisfied with prompt and efficient service, and quality of work. Will definitely recommend or use again.

Thank you, for your review. I appreciate you taking the time. We look forward to working with you again for future projects. Marco Carello Westpro Electrical Services 403-891-3257

McKibbin
McKibbin

Electrical short troubleshoot and repair

Had a problem where a circuit breaker kept tripping in a 60 year old house. Contacted Marco from Westpro Electrical late in the afternoon and he answered on the first attempt. He responded early the next day and got down to work immediately. Marco was very good at explaining everything we was doing to troubleshoot the problem and was fine about having me watch him work. He resolved the problem within about an hour and a half and took care of some other electrical issues that I asked him about as well. I would definitely hire him again!

Hi Brian, thank so much for taking the time to write a testimonial. It was a pleasure working for you. I am glad the basement issue has all gotten sorted out. Thank you again for your business!

Marco,

residential electrical issues

Punctual, honest, great service. Our jobs were small issues and not major electrical problems. Walked us through the issues so we knew exactly what was causing the problem. We will be using Marco for future electrical issues.

Thank you, Melina, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review! We look forward to working with you again for future projects.

Lynette in Calgary
Lynette in Calgary

Small electrical jobs

Marco was very friendly, efficient and arrived promptly at the time promised. The work was done exactly as asked and I liked that he not only explained everything as he went along, but also gave great instructions of how to complete the remaining fixes.

Thank you, Lynette, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for the dog treats! We look forward to working with you again for future projects.

light fixture installation

looking for a service close to my location and got a fast response and friendly person

Thank you, Lourdes, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for your trust in our team! We look forward to working with you again for future projects.

More about WestPro Electrical Services

We are your local Calgary electrician. We focus on home and light commercial electrical repairs, installation and renovation. We take pride in providing the best possible electrical service to our clients, by ensuring that each and every job no matter how small ensures customer satisfaction, outstanding customer service at a reasonable price.

We offer upfront pricing with no overtime charge or hidden fees! We value your time, so we provide flexible hours and reliable service. So, if you’re in need of an electrician to install a light fixture, smoke detectors, electrical repairs, install additional outlets / switches or for your renovation project such as a kitchen upgrade, basement development, call Westpro Electrical Services. We are excited to hear from you!

We're social here: