R.Marr Development

Toronto ON M1P 0B2

Reviews for R.Marr Development

Christina
Christina

Hardwood flooring replacement, closet door installation

Quality work. Ot was a project that needed to be completed within a set period of time and Richard delivered. Definitely happy with the end result and would highly recommend.

Thanks Christi, is always a pleasure to work with good people...

Emma A.
Emma A.

Kitchen backsplash

I had previously had another company do my backsplash and was left with a poor taste due to their lack of professionalism and a shoddy job having been done . Not only did R.Marr Development fix the damage that had been done but they went the extra step to fix my kitchen tap as well and they did so quickly while upholding the upmost professionalism . I now happily host parties in my home thanks to the beautiful job they did and get endless compliments on it . I will continue to recommend this company to anyone needing to do any work in their home . Their service and pricing was absolutely outstanding !

Thank you !

We are happy we could help you! We pride ourselves on customer service and it is always rewarding when our customers feel good about the work done. Thank you for your business and happy holidays!
R.MARR DEVELOPMENT

Shaz
Shaz

Renovation

Richard did a fantastic job on my renovations. Very neat work, he offered great suggestions to achieve what I was looking to do and cut costs down. He offered great pricing for the complexity of my home renovations. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you Shaz you knew what you wanted and I am glad we made you happy with your renovations. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.
Richard