Hercules Concrete

Reviews for Hercules Concrete

Владислав in Brampton
Владислав in Brampton

Backyard

Great company. Hired them to do new concrete in my backyard. Eugene came by for an estimate, i was very impressed by his professionalism. They made sure I was aware of any changes that had to be done and didnt proceed without my authorization. Very impressed, GREAT COMPANY!!!!

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

New Concrete

Great company. Hired them to do new concrete on the side of the house. Guys came out quick for an estimate and were very professional. I did a lot of research before hiring this company, never doubted my decision. Great company and great people to work with.

Concrete Pad

Hired them to do my backyard pad for tennis court. They did demolition of my old patio and did an amazing job with new pad. I was in touch with project manager the entire time and he made sure I was aware of any delays or adjustments. Highly recommend

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Backyard patio

Got this company to do my backyard. Didn’t want anything fancy just a concrete pad. Eugene came in very professional and gave me a quote next day. I agreed, although the price was out of budged, couldn't be happier. The pad turned out extremely nice and guys were very quick. I recommend these guys to anyone.

Backyard Patio and Driveway

I hired this company because of my friend recommendation. They did all demolition of old concrete. They poured new concrete for my driveway and backyard. Love my new concrete, the finish looks amazing. Guys were very professional.

Stamped Concrete Driveway

Hercules Concrete did a terrific job. They were very involved with our project, very helpful, and most importantly... Patient! They are well worth the price they have charged me, and I will definitely use them again in the future!!!

Thank You!

Brandon D.
Brandon D.

Warehouse concrete slab

Hercules has installed new concrete slab for us in September, they are very efficient and professional. 15,000 square foot slab was done in one pour and looks great, 11 out of 10 service. Great team for all your concrete needs, hard working and dedicated!

Ekulovt
Ekulovt

Commercial underpinning

We needed to underpin one part of existing building for a small expansion in our plant. These guys did a great job, they have completed it fast, and overall it was a very smooth experience working with them.

e_trifan
e_trifan

Garbage Compactor Pads

They have installed concrete pads for our new garbage compactors. Their crew and the project manager are great to deal with, and they did complete the job fast. Overall, great experience working with them

Samim.mhmd
Samim.mhmd

Loading Dock Concrete Slab

They are fast to get the job done, and they dont compromise quality. They have done concrete finishing for our loading docks, and we are really happy with their work!

More about Hercules Concrete

Concrete contractor based in Toronto, Ontario. Hercules Concrete specializes in all aspects of concrete construction, ranging from light residential concrete work to heavy commercial and industrial concrete contracting. Each division of Hercules Concrete is heavily specialized in their specific line of work, and is licensed and capable of completing any concrete project.

Hercules Concrete divisions:

***

Residential Decorative Concrete Work.
Residential/Commercial/Industrial - Underpinning.
Residential/Commercial/Industrial - Concrete Forming.
Residential/Commercial/Industrial - Concrete Floor Finishing.
Residential/Commercial/Industrial - Demolition.
Residential/Commercial/Industrial - Waterproofing.

***

Contact us today to get your project done right the first time.