Hercules Concrete

Reviews for Hercules Concrete

Stanis
Stanis

Concrete Slab

This company has one of the best concrete finishing crews, they have done many floors for us, and every time their service and quality have been great.
Most recent work they have done for us was a 10,000 sq ft mezzanine slab.

M.1.M
M.1.M

Underpinning, concrete

Best crew I have worked with so far. Highly skilled and detailed orientated.

I have hired them multiple times for both my home and my cottage.

The underpinning work done at my home was a breeze, they are really great at what they do.

Alex V.
Alex V.

Basement Floor Lowering

I needed more head room in my basement, and I picked this company out of the 5 that provided me quotes because they seemed to be the most knowledgeable in this field. I cant say they were the cheapest, but the quality of work and service they provided was great! I have dealt with cheapest quotes provided to me for other construction work, and it never ended up being a good experience for me anyway.
They also have completed a lot of commercial work that they showed me pictures of and told me about, so I felt more comfortable working with them rather than a company with residential experience only.

Dan
Dan

Basement floor

I have hired Hercules Concrete to lower my basement floor, and I was really happy I did. I have lowered a basement floor in my previous house and it was a nightmare to deal with the contractor I hired.

I have really tight space around my house so it was not an easy job to do, however, Hercules team pulled it off great! Thank you guys

Thank You!

Alex G.
Alex G.

Basement Lowering

When you speak with Eugene about your project and ask for advice, you will realize that his knowledge and experience is great! That's what got me sold on hiring them in the first place.
They have lowered my basement to give me an extra 2 ft of headroom. The job was completed in a timely manner as promised by them, and most importantly they have a team of professionals who are neat, detail-oriented, and highly skilled.
The mess from digging in my basement has been kept to a minimum and they did clean up each day when finished working.

Thank you guys for your great work!

greg.gjata
greg.gjata

Basement lowering

These guys are great at what they do! They have lowered our basement from start to finish including demolition and final concrete slab, very professional service!

Thank you Greg!

tzinchogyal
tzinchogyal

Stamped Concrete Driveway, Patio and Artificial Grass

These guys went through a lot of trouble when my wife was changing her mind on what appearance she wants for the stamped concrete, but they have stayed patient and did amazing job for us, you wont be dissapointed in their work and service!

Very much appreciated, thank you!

chistowatson
chistowatson

Stamped concrete driveway

You can expect amazing service from these guys, they are quick to respond and get work done quickly. Looking forward to working with them again in the future.

Andy
Andy
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Tennis Court/Basketball Court

This company is very pleasant to deal with. After buying my new cottage I wasn’t sure what exactly to do with unused space, they have come up with many solutions, and as a result I have an amazing tennis court and a half basketball court.

Overall I am very happy with their work and services provided.

Thank You!

More about Hercules Concrete

Hercules Concrete Team specializes in all aspects of Concrete work, ranging from residential staircases to heavy industrial structural work.

Hercules Concrete divisions:

***

Residential Decorative Concrete Work.
Residential/Commercial/Industrial Underpinning.
Residential/Commercial/Industrial Concrete Forming.
Commercial Concrete Floor Finishing.
Residential/Commercial/Industrial Demolition.

***

Each division is heavily specialized in their line of work and is assigned accordingly
to any project.