Stain2Day.ca

Victor in Toronto, Ontario
Victor in Toronto, Ontario
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Patio Fence rejuvenation

My fence was 15 years old and it was looking extremely weathered. We never sealed it. We planned on redesigning our backyard but the fence was the first item that had to be addressed.

I found Stain2day on a Google search. Agostine was very responsive. I was hesitant since I typically look for contractors who have a track record with positive customer reviews. But Agostine's price was reasonable so I took a chance.
The job took place in Nov 2019. We are extremely satisfied with the job Agostine did for us. Pressure washed, sanded and stained it with the exact color our design consultant chose. The job took a couple of weeks mostly due to weather reasons. I would not hesitate to recommend Agostine to friends or family.

More about Stain2Day.ca

Proper prep work, high quality stain, and allowing Stain2Day to contribute what we do best are all you need to get the quality finish and rich aesthetics you desire.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Mississauga?