DRW Contracting

Reviews for DRW Contracting

john in Toronto
john in Toronto

bathroom reno

A skilled, professional, honest and diligent contractor. I would highly recommend Steve to anyone considering home renos.

Richard J Maple ON in Vaughan
Richard J Maple ON in Vaughan

Basement Walkout Entrance

Steve is great to work with. Great job coordinating all of the various workers to get the job done. Its done to code and looks professional. You can tell that Steve takes pride in his work. You will see from the photos I am including with this post. He assists you with getting the required paperwork done from Engineer Drawings to working with the City to get the Inspector approval. Steve will not pressure you with money tactics like others where they want a bulk amount upfront. Your written contract contract with Steve has all of the deposits and percentage of completion payments outlined. Lastly Steve will only take his final payment when the job is done. Its very hard to find good quality work and honest contractors these days. Thankfully Steve is one of the good guys out there! I will 100% use Steve again for any of my future projects.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Basement walkout entrance

Steve is very friendly and knowledgeable
Great job coordinating all of the various workers to get the job done. It’s done to code and looks professional
You can tell that Steve takes pride in his work. He will never pressure you with money tactics. Your written contact has all of deposits and percentage of completion payments outlined. Last Steve will only take the final payment when he is done. It’s hard to find good quality and honest contractors these days. Thankfully Steve is one of the good guys out there!

Open kitchen

Steve and his workers did an amazing job,for our open kitchen concept. My family is very happy and yes I will recommend him

Ashish in Toronto
Ashish in Toronto

Basement renovation

I found this gentleman through Home Star website.

He is extremely efficient and very committed.

My experience with him was fantastic.

I have never seen such a honest and humble person / contractor.
I will recommend him to anyone anytime.

Basement renovation

Very happy with Steve’s work, he delivers more than our expectations, very nice guy too!!

Mike
Mike

Bathroom Reno

I'm surprised there's good reviews after dealing with this so-called "company."
It's been several MONTHS and I'm still waiting on Steve to finish the job he started. He hasn't returned my calls or texts. This negative review I've been forced to give is unfortunate but accurate, I would not recommend this guy to anyone. He is not a man of his word and never finished the job.
Steve, if you can read this... I WANT MY FAN INSTALLED OR SOME MONEY BACK TO GET IT REPLACED AND INSTALLED BY A PROFESSIONAL.

PS: A follow up.... DRW finally got back to me today after several weeks of no reply to my calls or texts with an angry text message (I guess after reading this poor review), so I'll post it here, in quotes, verbatim:

"U know I was going to help u like I've done many tomes for u but now no bloddy chance."

Ha!
Yeah.

My reply?

"You'll never work for me again, pal, nor any of my friends."

Mike Its been 5 months and you haven't paid me, I've been very patient, because of your not working, but i feel it's time you paid ur bill

tonibritton
tonibritton

Basement and kitchen

He was polite and professional from every meeting we had. And gave us insite on all the questions we had for him. He gave us a timetable and was on schedule. The work they did was perfect and we are so happy with our new kitchen and our new basement for our family

Hi Toni, I wanted to say thank you for your message and it was my pleasure working at your home and meeting your family

anton.igm.group
anton.igm.group
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Drw contracting and his team did a beautiful job in our house from the pot light layout to all our new vanities and faucets and installed our beautiful oak hardwood through our house

We have a new house and Steve and his guys did such a great job and we are so happy the way way our house looks

I like to say thank you for saying that and it was my pleasure in working for your family and hope you enjoy your new home

More about DRW Contracting

Welcome to DRW Contracting. We have 20 years experience and service GTA and surroundings areas. We offer services for both commercial and residential projects and offer a wide range of services including full home renovations but also specializing in kitchens, bathrooms and basement renovations.

***

Full List of Services are: plumbing, electrical, painting, flooring installation, engineering and architectural drawings, underpinning, foundations, waterproofing, framing, drywall, decks, fences, outdoor building, garages. Contact us today to schedule an onsite consultation. We're looking forward to working with you for all your home renovation needs.