Miracle Duct Cleaning

Barb
Barb
3 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Highly recommend

Miracle Duct Cleaning came to clean our ducts today. Some friends recommended Jacob and his team after having had theirs done a few weeks ago.
Although we live in Niagara Falls and Miracle Duct Cleaning is based in Brampton, Jacob came with Jithin and Amal at the agreed time. Jacob explained exactly what they were going to do and 3 hours later the job was done. They showed us videos as the work progressed and I could see the dust and dirt that was being sucked out of the ducts. They washed all the cold air returns and the vents and replaced them. Once they were finished, the ducts looked brand new. They left us with pictures before and after. I can only repeat what many others have already said. Jacob and his team did a great job; they cleaned up and replaced whatever they had to move. They were polite and mindful of COVID protocol. I recommend them very highly. Thank you Jacob and team.

Alan in Toronto
Alan in Toronto

Hire Them Only!

They came in right on time for 2 site jobs( back to back). Very professional, showed pictures of before and after including videos, asked for permission before drilling, capped everything once completed and checked with me if I was satisfied and reviewed the work done room by room.

They were thorough enough to find a bottle from the 90s in the vent. Something previous providers missed.

Based on previous duct cleaning experiences with other providers; these guys work was great. Best bang for your buck.

Rinny Abraham
Rinny Abraham

Duct cleaning

Excellent work. I strongly recommend Jacob and team. Jacob came in the exact time he said and took more than 2 hours work to clean my ducts in the house. He did a great job.

Jigar in Toronto
Jigar in Toronto

Duct cleaning

Today Jacob and his team arrived on time and did fantastic job for duct cleaning. He also showed us before and after photos and did his job above my expectation. Would definitely recommend
Thanks

More about Miracle Duct Cleaning

Miracle Duct Cleaning specializes in air duct cleaning for residential, commercial and industrial applications. We are GTA’s one and only air duct cleaning service that offers 4-hour detailed work. We use the H2 Duct Truck from Hypervac Technologies. We clean air ducts, dryer vents and furnaces. Our highly skilled technicians ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Brampton?