G-Tech Mechancal

Reviews for G-Tech Mechancal

timmaria2
timmaria2

Furnace, Ac and Tankless installation

He has done a great job. I am very satisfied so far. He is so hardworking, and fast. I recommend to call these guys anytime to anybody.

Thank you for your great review about us Maria. It was our pleasure to do a work for you. Thanks

NB
NB

Ductwork, furnace installation, tankless installation

They did great work. They were quick, very prompt replies and the pricing was very fair. I would highly recommend them to all of my family and friends. You will not be disappointed in their quality of work.

Scarborough M.
Scarborough M.

New Furnace Installation

Excellent, prompt and professional service!

Recently I had to change my furnace. I was very satisfied with the service G-Tech provided. Cengiz did fast and excellent work. He installed a good quality and high-efficiency furnace at an affordable price. Went above and beyond in installing my new furnace and providing useful advice. Would refer him to anyone who needs their services without any hesitation.

Thanks Hasan for your excellent review. It was our pleasure to do the job for you.

Damianpina
Damianpina
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Service

HVAC system.. amazing work, respectful, quite and punctual! Very good people to work with!!! Highly recommended.

More about G-Tech Mechancal