Your Lifestyle Cleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
Toronto ON M5V

Reviews for Your Lifestyle Cleaning

Amazing cleaning service!

Amazing cleaning service for move in and out very professional and detailed! Friendly staff and open to helping clean whatever you need.

Thank you for you review. We highly appreciate it.
Alina

Sparkling clean condo, week after week

How nice to come home to a sparkling clean condo. Thank you, Your Lifestyle Cleaning! My bathrooms are spotless. My kitchen is immaculate. My laundry is nicely folded. I love their attention to detail!

Thank you for the great review! Our pleasure!

Carl
Carl

Residential cleaning

This was my first time using Your Lifestyle Cleaning. Alina was eager to meet customer expectations, and she did so with services that were punctual, careful, and convenient. I am just about to book my next appointment.

Cinda! It was a pleasure to work with you! Thank you for the fabulous review. We are looking forward to our next appointment

v.anthonyayachi
v.anthonyayachi

Condo full cleaning

- Deep cleaning on baseboards, walls, floor (carpet), corners
- Washroom, bath tub
- Furnitures
- Windows and mirrors

Work was excellent and complete

Thank you Anthony for your review. It is always great working with you. And I'm really happy that every time you're enjoy Our cleaning services

More about Your Lifestyle Cleaning

Your Lifestyle Cleaning primarily services downtown Toronto, providing full housekeeping services: from general and deep cleaning, organizing shelves, decluttering spaces, doing laundry and ironing, to the full range of housekeeping services. We guarantee our clientele the best, high quality, detail-oriented and upscale cleaning, and housekeeping services. We provide various cleaning ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Old Toronto?