Super Viceroy Home

Markham ON L3R 3E9

Reviews for Super Viceroy Home

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Basement Renovation

I hired this company for my 70 years old house's basement renovation in 2019 Summer. This work involved removing all plumbing and hardware in the entire basement and removal of all the wall paper and replacement with new hardware. The pluming work was more complicated than what we expected. They removed all the old plumbing pipes and installed new ones for me. They renovated bathroom, laundry room, living room and kitchen for my basement. They re-installed all the light fixtures and windows in each room. The team also changed one old closet into walk-in closet and in addition they newly made closets in the other two bedrooms. The new kitchen and bathroom look really modern and wonderful. After all the works done, the team took out all the construction garbage and even cleaned up entire site. Their work is excellent and the most importantly all the works they had done are controlled within my budget. During the renovation period, the team manager kept very close communication with me. Even though I made the all the decisions, but each time, the team provided me options and suggestion so that it greatly helped me make the right decision. I am very happy and pleased with the outcomes of all their works. Thank you so much Super Viceroy

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Best service I have ever received

Reliable and sophisticated workers. Very high quality workmanship. I would recommend the team. They are very good at tiling, flooring, and all kinds of designing. Bill is one of the most knowledgeable guy out there.

Thank you to review my project.did one project,make a friend.I hope it would help other future customers.

renovation

We used this company for a basement renovation in the past for us.the work included: new hardwood floors throughout; two new bathrooms (powder room, ensuite); new kitchen; raised, coffered ceilings in living room and dining room; three skylights; reframing and spray foam insulation in most outer walls; new insulation in the attic. The work included moving some walls. In a renovation of this size there are bound to be glitches and there were a few, but generally speaking they were dealt with professionally. . we have had a few issues and they were quickly resolved. The end result is impressive - our friends are in awe. We would not hesitate to hire or to recommend him to friends

Hi,it's u .good to hear from HomeStars.thank u give me that high recognition. I will continually provide good services in the renovation's field.

More about Super Viceroy Home

Super Viceroy Home proudly services the GTA and surrounding areas offering fully licensed services for both residential and commercial services for small, medium and large projects. Full kitchen renovations, garage renovations, bathroom renovations, basement renovations, roofing installation, interlocking stone and landscaping design and services, commercial shops, renovation of old houses, ...
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Toronto?