Triplex Renovations and Construction Inc

Reviews for Triplex Renovations and Construction Inc

Zahra
Zahra

Kitchen Renovation

Shawn and his team did a great job. I was able to customize my dream kitchen and Shawn worked with me to make it all happen. I'm truly happy with the work that was done and my kitchen looks great. He also handled some other projects around the house (electrical, painting, installing closet doors, HVAC, door installation). He took care of everything and has a great team of people who are trustworthy. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to do home renovations. As a first time homebuyer, Shawn made the process very easy.

Thanks , nice working for you

Kitchen upgrade

Great service and beautiful job, very pleased with the work and service. Mr. Shawn presented me with couple of 3D drawing of the kitchen layout that help me a lot to make my decision about the layout

Thanks , glad to hear such nice words

Tahir in Toronto
Tahir in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

After purchasing my home, I got in touch with Triplex renovations to renovate/remodel my entire first floor (approx 1500 sq ft). This included a complete re-gutting of the kitchen, tearing down walls etc.
To say that Triplex exceeded my expectations is an understatement. They are a talented team of experienced professionals and take a lot of pride in what they do. Shaukat led his team to compete the work, both on time and within budget, with a commitment to quality and craftsmanship.
The kitchen is the crown jewel of our home and we are so happy that we contracted Shaukat and his team. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

kitchen reno

job was well done on time .would recommend this company all time . Also price was resonable

Thanks

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Very professional and punctual on their job, one of the best kitchen remodeling company. Mr Shaukat (Shawn) is very professional and throughly has knowledge of his work, he guided us very professionally

More about Triplex Renovations and Construction Inc

Our mission is to provide the best professional experience for Home Improvement Remodeling, Repair & Property Maintenance Services at a reasonable price without sacrificing quality. Our job satisfaction accomplishments and quality of work-life go hand in hand in our company since one is the outcome of the other. You will be satisfied with our kitchen remodeling or bathroom remodeling work knowing we take the necessary steps to meet your needs and get the job done right!

Check out our Facebook Page; - https://www.facebook.com/Triplex-Renovations-Construction-108246587296974/