Kings Gate Luxury Homes

Builders
Kings Gate Luxury Homes

Reviews for Kings Gate Luxury Homes

You can trust for sure

We are the proud owners of a Kings Gate Luxury home. They built a house based on our needs in North York. The home was built and finished with quality and modern interior design in mind. The completely finished basement, the details in every room, and the ability for our family to enjoy the living space was a dream come true. We have lived in this home for 5 years now and we remain extremely pleased that we went with Kings Gate home! The quality of the home is unsurpassed and they continue to provide excellent service for any needs we have. We highly recommend them if you are looking for a beautiful, modern, and well built home with a builder you can trust for quality workmanship and pride in his product.

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that you have enjoyed our service

Very accommodating & a great team

We met with the team of Kings Gate, to explore the possibility of acquiring their services to build our new Luxury home. Not only they friendly and professional, but extremely knowledgeable in every step and detail required to build a high quality custom home. We got a tour of the facility and introduced us to team members. Their confidence in the quality of Kings Gate homes is evident and upfront about pricing.

Hope to use them again

We last year were in the market of looking at our options for building our next home. After a few meetings with Kings Gate and speaking to five other builders we decided that a custom home wasn't the right move for us at this point in our lives. We now have a very good understanding of what is involved with building custom and look forward to doing this on our next home. We want to thank the team at Kings Gate for the time it took to show us all our options and help us with our next step. We hope to use them once custom building works for us if several years.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Completed on budget

This builder took the time to design a home that had everything I was looking for in a house.
The team works with take pride in the job they do and do it right the first time making the building process stress free and enjoyable. Not only was my home delivered to me ahead of schedule it was completed on budget! If you are looking to build your next home with anyone other than Kings Gate Luxury Homes you are missing out on the best possible home!

Will hire them again

Kings Gate is a primed, energetic, adreline-pumped enthusiast. The more intimate they became with our vision and design, the more carbonated they are. They took hold of our project and journeyed us through the process, always attempting to make it a fun Kings Gate experience. Today, looking back at the completion of our home, there is very little that we would change. To us, that is success in itself! Thank you!

Totally happy

Kings Gate Luxury Homes built me the most magnificent custom home I've ever seen. I wake up every day feeling lucky to live in such a beautifully built custom home. It's like a dream come true. From the initial concepts, to the architectural drawings to picking the final finishes they did an absolutely extraordinary job. The craftsmanship is so superior to what I could have ever imagined. They have a team of true artisans that take pride and ownership of their work. Helped me make decisions along the way, supervised every step to exacting standards and ensured I was completely and totally happy. Their old school craftsmanship combined with cutting edge technology has left me feeling like I'm living in a dream. I interviewed 6 custom home builders in Toronto area. We are discerning customers. We have no regrets hiring their team. Strongly recommended, words cannot express how truly lucky we are to have chosen Kings Gate Luxury home. Thanks you have left my whole family feeling like we won the lottery. You won't regret hiring them.

Perfect team

I worked with Kings Gate on an extensive renovation. They were the perfect team to have as they are completely reliable and real professionals. They care about the quality of their work and reputation and it makes a big difference. As their client, I felt fully supported and impressed with their professionalism. And I am very happy with the result. On top of that they are wonderful people and very pleasant to work with, which becomes important when you are teamed up with someone over several months.

Amazing experience

We had an amazing experience having our house built by Kings Gate. They were always available for questions through the process and delivered our house on schedule. Their broad range of knowledge and detail to attention allowed us to enjoy the process and not be unnecessarily stressed. We would recommend choosing Kings Gate hands down.

Leopoldo in Toronto
Leopoldo in Toronto

High Quality!

I have had the pleasure of doing there masonry work with Kings Gate for the past several years. Kings Gate is a very high quality and reputable home builder in Toronto area. As a business, they make sure to take care of you. They're customer service is second to none and will go the extra mile for their clients. I am moving out of the province and thought I could leave them on a good note. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new home.

Tnx a lot
I do really appreciate

HANK in Toronto
HANK in Toronto

Enthusiastically Recommend !!

As home stagers, we have the opportunity to work with dozens of builders each year. Kings Gate Luxury Homes stands out as one of the finest builders we've ever had the opportunity to work with. The quality of the finishes, and obvious craftsmanship throughout, are a testament to the dedication and care that goes into making an Kings Gate home. We were very impressed - and do enthusiastically recommend – Kings Gate Homes to any of our clients looking to have a new Luxury home built.

I do really appreciate of your comments

More about Kings Gate Luxury Homes

Kings Gate Luxury Home designs and builds luxurious custom homes in the Greater Toronto Area. Our mission is to create beautiful, livable spaces that meet our client's aesthetic, functional, and economic goals while respecting the environment.
Kings Gate Luxury Home is a registered builder with the Tarion Warranty Corporation. We specialize in a wide array of construction practices and provide superior service at a price you can afford. It is this attention to detail and dedication to our customers that sets us apart from other companies.