Formerly HALTON HILLS CARPET SERVICES
Burlington ON
Carpet & Rug Retailers

Reviews for Halton Hills Carpet Specialists

Carpet

Great work! Would recommend to anyone seeking carpet installation!! Called on a Friday and the carpet was installed by Saturday night with absolutely no problem and hassle!
Thanks again guys

Thank you , next day service , great review

Keli
Keli
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Great service and installation

We recently purchased carpet from Halton Hills Carpet Specialists . The quality of the carpet and installation were great. We were very happy with Steve’s level of customer service and Jason’s awesome workmanship .

Keli ,
Thank you for your business payment review
I'm so happy that we satisfied another customer

Krystal
Krystal
1 review , ON

Basement stairs

I was looking for carpet to be installed on my basement stairs and found Steve on Google. He was polite, responsive and explained everything to me about the time, cost and warranty. I am very pleased with Jason's work and will be looking to have them complete my second floor carpet install. After 4 months of renovations my basement is finally done and I have beautifully carpeted stairs to keep my kids from slipping on them. Highly recommended!! Price is unbeatable!!

Hi Krystal ,
Thank you for your business and great review

Jinoy
Jinoy

Carpet install

It was a very good experience for me. Steve came as soon as I called him and that too for the very next day service.
Will definitely recommend him to others.

Jinoy ,
Thank u , I'm happy to have helped you out

Hopeton
Hopeton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement carpet

I was looking for a carpet instatller threw Kijji when I stumbled on Halton hills carpet,I was surprised at how fast they got back to me and how simple the process was, within 2 days my carpet was installed and I’m very happy with the job and would recommend to family and friends thanks Steve and Jason!

Hey Hopeton ,
Thanks for your business flexibility and great review

Carrma
Carrma
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Carpet installation

So pleased with the service Jason and Steve provided. They can definitely be trusted to do the job well. Highly recommended!!! Looking forward to have them back to do the other rooms.

Great customer ,
easy job , paid promptly ,
now another great review

Thanks
Thanks
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Carpet installation

Steve and Jason did a great job didn’t have to wait long for installation, great quality done quickly and professionally and the price was rite!! Will definitely be calling again for the next project

Hi there the problem is that we do a great job for
everyone but I can't recognize who this review is from .
I guess another great anonymous customer !
Thank you for your business and great review !

Casey in Burlington
Casey in Burlington
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Stair Carpeting

We decided to give Steve and Jason a call after they were highly recommended by a family member. Steve was responsive right away and spent a lot of time discussing options, and showing samples so that I would be able to make an informed decision. Although this was a very small job they came and got the job done right away. Jason does really great work and I love my stairs so much !!!
These guys value their company and work, and it shows through all the time and effort they put in regardless of how big the job is.

Thank you again!!! I highly recommend, and hope to use them again in the future !

Casey

Thank you Casey , customers like you are a pleasure to work for , nice and easy , great customer with a great review

Marc & in Brantford
Marc & in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Great work.

These guys did a great job. Also good service and done in one day. No issues everything done as promised.
Will differently use them again when needing carpet.
Everything was provided and done.

Marc ,
payment , and great review

Patty
Patty
1 review Ogoki, ON

Carpet Stairs

Steve and Jason were great to deal with. Very professional and super accommodating even when I switched time of install. Jason did an amazing job and I would definitely recommend. I’m thrilled, thanks so much!

Patty ,
Thank u for everything , now you know why we're the best
Great customer , great review

More about Halton Hills Carpet Specialists

We are carpet specialists!
We're the solution for all your carpet needs.
We are a family-owned and operated business.
We are open for business and following all Provincial guidelines for Covid-19.
We’ve been selling, installing and repairing carpets of all types, both residential and commercial, day in and day out, 6 days a week for over 30+ years.

Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/haltonhillscarpet