Halton Hills Carpet

A. V.
A. V.
1 review Orangeville, ON

Basement staircase

Outstanding service, takes great pride in the quality of work, very patient and knowledgeable to support the decision process.
No doubt, I will use again and I am 100% to recommend to anyone looking for carpet for their home.

Thanks ADRIAN ,

Jaslyn in Toronto
Jaslyn in Toronto

Carpet Installation

Steve and his team were absolute professionals. I am really pleased that I chose Halton Hills Carpet to redo my carpets. Steve and Jason did an excellent job and the price was very competitive. They cleaned up after the job was done too. I highly recommend this company.

Carpet Installation

Hi Steve,

I just wanted to thank you and your installer Jason again for doing such a great job on the recent carpet installation at my Dad's house. I was very pleased when you came over to the house at the agreed upon time to measure the area and quote a price. You offered excellent suggestions about the type and quality of carpet that I should consider installing. The carpet looks fantastic in the basement and hallway ! Jason arrived on time and worked steadily throughout the day to get this job done as quickly as possible-Just like you guaranteed! I was amazed how he was able to install the carpet without any sign of a seam! I have received several compliments from my friends about how wonderful this area looks now. You also gave me a fantastic price for the job! No one else could match it!

You do exactly what you say- sell 'Carpet for Less'.

I will definitely recommend your company to my friends and family!

Thanks again for a job well done!

Vince

Thanks V , always a pleasure thanks for the review !

1 review Woodstock, ON

new carpet installed in basement

We had new carpet installed in our basement in Woodstock. The installer was very friendly, worked quickly and independently. They travel to Woodstock to get the job done. Great work

Nizar in Kitchener
Nizar in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Carpet

Great service! Very reasonable price. Highly recommend. Extremely helpful and great quality
Very quick and clean service. We were extremely happy with the service and will contact again in the near future for any service

Thank you Nizar , I'm happy knowing that your happy .

Sean in Woodbridge
Sean in Woodbridge

Stairs Carpeting

Had them do my basement stairs. The project was done promptly and with great workmanship. Quality materials, service and work. Nothing was rushed even though it was only a small job. Proper time was given to allow carpet to warm up once inside. I will definately use them again in the future for any carpeting needs.

Hey SEAN , thanks for the review , I'm glad that your happy !

1 review Midhurst, ON

Carpet Project

Steve and his crew have performed 2 carpet installations for us. In both cases, everything went exactly as planned. Steve and his crew are very professional and they deliver on all their promises. The final product is second to none and the install experience from arrival to cleanup was very positive. It is without hesitation that I recommend Steve for your next carpet installation.

We're happy when our customers are happy !

Ayo in Toronto
Ayo in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

Quick and Good Carpet Installation

Halton Hill Carpet Services have installed carpets at our home in Barrie a couple of times. They are quick and have always done a great job for us.
The are highly recommended.

Daniel

Thanks Daniel , glad that your happy x 2 !

staircase renovation

Few months ago, we asked for Halton Hills carpet to put on brand new carpets on 2 sets of stairs. The stairs have curved and have uneven step lengths at the bottom portion of the stair. Based on many, I have learned that it is not a straightforward installation. Stephen and his team of two installers arrived earlier on the day of installation. The installers are professional and work the full day to finish the job. They took only one lunch break. Few months later today, the carpet is still so tight that it feels like just newly installed. We couldn't ask for a better services. I will recommend Halton Hill Carpet with no reservation.

1 review Oshawa, ON

Stairs and bedroom

We had a rush job for Steve. He was quick, fair pricing and very good workmanship. He carpeted our stairs to the basement and one bedroom. Highly recommend for quality service.

We're happy when our customers are happy !

More about Halton Hills Carpet

We are carpet specialists!
We're the solution for all your carpet needs.
We are a family-owned and operated business.
We are open for business and following all Provincial guidelines for Covid-19.
We’ve been selling, installing and repairing carpets of all types, both residential and commercial, day in and day out, 6 days a week for over 30+ years.

Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/haltonhillscarpet