Halton Hills Carpet

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto
1 review Brantford, ON

Brantford stair carpet

I have used this company several times now for carpet installation. The customer service and quality is exceptional every time. Product was installed within one week of calling for service. Thank you Steve and Jason!

Chris , what can I say ?
Thank you for being a loyal customer ,
Thank you for your loyalty , and great review

Ross
Ross

Carpet removal from stairs

I needed the carpet removed as part of a staircase job at my house.

Jason was very friendly and did great. Stairs are ready as they'll be for next piece of the work.

I'll be calling Steve & Jason for sure and highly recommend.

FIRAS , thank you for your business and review
We're waiting for you anytime you call !

Nicki in Cambridge
Nicki in Cambridge

Creme Carpeting

Steve & Jason did an amazing job I called them last minute and they had somebody come out tomorrow to install. This carpet looks amazing is so comfortable as well as luxurious and beige and very clean.

Jason came and worked with a nice clean workspace and he was very knowledgable for any questions & there was NO loose or damaged baseboards either from his install !!!

I am so happy that I went with This carpet choice I have gotten so much compliments and it’s just suits the theme
of my room. I painted my room and I was so Excited that
I will not have to wait a whole week to finish my renovation.

Great customer , great review !

Aminah G
Aminah G
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Same day service at an unbeatable price

We needed carpet replaced in a guest bedroom in a crunch. I contacted Steve at 1pm and had beautiful new carpet installed by nighttime the same day! Great service all around and great prices. We are already planning our next project, thank you Steve and Jason!

Too bad we couldn't do every
job as quickly as we did yours .
It was a pleasure, thanks for everything

Steve
Steve
1 review Caledon, ON

Double stair case runner install

Contractor here, we used Steve and his team once again he did not disappoint, this was in my personal residence, excellent workmanship, polite, clean and did great work!!

Highly Recommended!

SMrenovations
smrenovations.ca

Steve , ur the man man buddy !
Thank you for your loyalty , very much appreciated

Eddo in London
Eddo in London
0 reviews London, ON

New Family Room Carpet

If you want a new carpet installed professionally at a fair price and in record time then call Halton Hills. We were very satisfied with the work and how quickly it all got done. Eddo

EDDO , your the man
Thank you for everything !

Cathy and Dave
Cathy and Dave
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bedroom, hall and stair

Very fast response to my request for a quote. Personable customer service, quick installation. Made the call and a few days later they showed up for installation. It was a long day for installation but Jason was courteous and polite the whole time. We enjoyed chatting with him. We are very happy with your service and a job well done.

I thought we earned a 10 but I guess not

Marc
Marc
1 review Niagara On The Lake, ON

Great Carpet install

Great response and work done by these guys. Very happy with carpet installed in our bedroom. Highly recommend them for any carpet needs you might have. Price was very fair also

Marc , thank you for your business , big or small we do them all , thank you for your business and great review !

Chris
Chris
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Carpet supply and install

I've been in business for over 35 years so I know and APPRECIATE good service. Being a Realtor, it is imperative that whoever I refer to my clients I can rely on. Not an issue here with Steve. I was stuck in a jam with a damaged carpet and a party to host. Forget the big box stores. They would take3 weeks and back ordered. Steve got er done that night and did a great job at a very reasonable price. Next, he'll get to do my entire 2nd floor and my sister's house as well. You won't be sorry if you call him.
Thanks, Steve, for a job well done!

Chris , no problem , good customer , easy job , review

Carpet

Great work! Would recommend to anyone seeking carpet installation!! Called on a Friday and the carpet was installed by Saturday night with absolutely no problem and hassle!
Thanks again guys

Thank you , next day service , great review

More about Halton Hills Carpet

We are carpet specialists!
We're the solution for all your carpet needs.
We are a family-owned and operated business.
We are open for business and following all Provincial guidelines for Covid-19.
We’ve been selling, installing and repairing carpets of all types, both residential and commercial, day in and day out, 6 days a week for over 30+ years.

Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/haltonhillscarpet