HALTON HILLS CARPET SERVICES

Reviews for HALTON HILLS CARPET SERVICES

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Carpet install in basement

Hi Stephen,

Overall the job satisfaction was good one. I was pleased to meet Jason and his ability to work solo and getting the job done that was required in a timely order. The carpet installation was done well. All areas were installed like Steve had said would be done. Jason worked well and left the area clean after him. No complaints.

Will definitely look forward in doing business with you in the future.

Thanks Mike , keep in touch !

carpet

We hired Steve and company to re-carpet our town house and they did a fantastic job! Such a good job that my 2 sisters also got them to do their places and a friend used them to do a commercial building..The carpet is beautiful, the work around the stairs, corners and edges was very well done and the seams are hardly noticeable. They arrived on time, worked very hard and they were able to complete the job on time as scheduled.They did a great job cleaning up and overall,
we are exceptionally pleased with how the carpets looks and the overall job that was completed. also you can't beat the price, quality of product and selection. We would highly recommend
Halton Hills for all your carpets

Bilal , thanks for your business and all your referrals ,

Drew99 in Oshawa
Drew99 in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great Company, Competitive Prices, Professional install.

We have used this company for two jobs before this one. Great Service and Install everytime. The quote was the price we were charged. Product was exactly what we wanted. The install was quick and done very well. I recommend this company!
Andrew from oshawa.

Thanks Drew , nice review !

Carpet

Quick, responsive, professional, easy to work with. Steve (owner) is a good guy, in tune with every aspect of the business, and it is nice to support a local small business. Dealing with contractors is never fun - but these guys were different in a good way.

Thanks J , no problem anytime my friend

Carpet /Floors

Top class service and great quality carpet...I had carpet put down in my livingroom and my neighbor came and saw the job that was done by Halton Hills Carpet and within one week she was getting her livingroom and hallway done!We love the fact that the order did not take long to be fulfilled, we chose our preference and the carpet was installed within days! I will definitely recommend that you have Halton Hills Carpet do your carpets!

Thank you Nataki , thanks for the referral and your review .

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

install

Thanks Stephen so much from initial questions to the final outcome, very professional, very polite....it was great workmanship all the way to the price for the great service! I will totally recommend you to anyone!

Thank you for letting us know how we did !

Jw in Toronto
Jw in Toronto
0 reviews Barrie, ON

One Happy Customer from Barrie

We found Steve’s company on Kijiji I Barries local ads. Being the first time to find someone on Kijiji, we were quite skeptical. After some researches we found Steve owed and operated a large carpet shop for years. The quote was reasonable and he knew what he was talking about.

On the day of installation, Jason was Here. He was extremely experienced, patient and friendly. He took his time and carefully looked at each small details. He was truely awesome.

Overall I want to say it was money well spent and well worth it.

Ken

Thanks Ken ,
no problem I was happy to do your job for you !

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Carpet installation

I'm a realtor and when listing a house could need a last minute carpet laid. I would call Steve from Halton Hills Carpet and no matter the size of job Steve was always there to help. Service was top notch and price was always fair. Will use them for all my carpet needs and refer to anyone looking for carpet.
Liz Mckinnon

Thank you LIZ , your still the best ! Thanks for the review

juliette in Richmond Hill
juliette in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Carpet installation on steps of the home.

I would recommend this company anytime , they are reputable ,well mannered, made sure to clean up after the job was done. They come on time , and the job was well performed and executed. I am a very happy customer I I thank you again and always will recommend you.

Thank you Juliette for everything , Steve

A. V.
A. V.
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Basement staircase

Outstanding service, takes great pride in the quality of work, very patient and knowledgeable to support the decision process.
No doubt, I will use again and I am 100% to recommend to anyone looking for carpet for their home.

Thanks ADRIAN ,

More about HALTON HILLS CARPET SERVICES

We are a family-owned and operated business.
We’ve been selling, installing and repairing carpets of all types, both residential and commercial, for over 30+ years.

Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/haltonhillscarpet